40th 04/05/78: Back In Love Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTmbdL08KCs

COMMENT: The props dept. gets to use up the Christmas tinsel for this middle of the road number where Legs get to wear something that you could walk down the street in.

CHAMPAGNE: No stand outs here.

OTHER LIKES: The close ups of Patti and Rosie.

SPOTTED:
A piece of tinsel finally gives way and can be seen falling to the ground near the end.

Review (Exp 1 Oct)
P4PM
TRBM
ER

Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: 40th 04/05/78: Back In Love Again

COMMENT: Legs & Co in very `Mumsy` costumes. Baggy tops and baggy skirts add a few years on, not a good look girls.

CHAMPAGNE: Nah, nothing to crack a bottle open for.

OTHER LIKES: Quite like the unusual camera angle towards the end when we get to see the girls performing from the side-rear for a good 10 seconds or so.

SPOTTED:  I was hoping the door glass in `Rumour Has It` was very similar in design to the floor covering in this. On closer inspection it wasn't.

Re: 40th 04/05/78: Back In Love Again

AC/PD
COMMENT: An airy, conservative dance performed within a conservatory. Exudes a slight Get Down vibe, with inanimate foliage a safer bet than obedient dogs.

CHAMPAGNE: Were it not for the plants, water from the fountain.

OTHER LIKES: The design.

SPOTTED: Ferns.

Re: 40th 04/05/78: Back In Love Again

COMMENT:   Looking over the garden wall at the Girl next door dancing on the patio with her lovely friends

CHAMPAGNE:  Just the natural charm of the whole thing

OTHER LIKES: Doc ditto: "The close ups of Patti and Rosie"

SPOTTED:  Nothing in the dance but Kid might be in one of his Calgary Stampede shirts

Re: 40th 04/05/78: Back In Love Again

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: It looks like everyone’s dressed for an office Thursday drinks evening to The Kensington Roof garden.

CHAMPAGNE: Keeping it corked for now.

OTHER LIKES: Like the plants, it’s a grower.

SPOTTED: Busts.

Re: 40th 04/05/78: Back In Love Again

PattiforPM
OK I'll bite the bullet and ask;  just how many Busts are there in RBM-World?

Re: 40th 04/05/78: Back In Love Again

The Rubberband Man
PattiforPM wrote
OK I'll bite the bullet and ask;  just how many Busts are there in RBM-World?
Hahaha, just the two :-

....the other bust is hidden behind Lulu in the pic

Re: 40th 04/05/78: Back In Love Again

PattiforPM
Well met RBM

Re: 40th 04/05/78: Back In Love Again

COMMENT:  Five English roses leave the garden party for a quick dance in the arbor. That's it really. Perhaps the least memorable of the Legs/Summer match-ups.

CHAMPAGNE I think the set is rather charming.

OTHER LIKES: Rosie's hairstyle.

SPOTTED:  The busts remind me of sinister 1970s Dr Who aliens the Axons.

Queens of My Soul