40th 05/01/78: Let's Have A Quite Night In

40th 05/01/78: Let's Have A Quite Night In

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCN0vqaQhPY

SUMMARY: Good work in making a drab song much more bearable. I think the rating is a little cruel as I quite like it.

CHAMPAGNE: I'm sure that boudoir has champagne on ice somewhere.

SPOTTED:
1. When Gill does her solo you can see a shadow on the left side of someone running off set, a bit later on you can see the shadow going in the other direction.
2. Towards the end when Gill goes down into the central recess, I'm sure the camera is lower than it was supoosed to be as she nearly disappears.
3. Not enough Rosie in shot!

Review:
TBRM
ER
P4PM
RYAN
OGW
GILURO
(close)

Re: 40th 05/01/78: Let's Have A Quite Night In

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: I agree with Pete that it’s Legs & Co as beautiful as ever

CHAMPAGNE: For Pauline's sensational new look :-

SPOTTED: It’s a rubbish spot but a bit of the scenery is broken. The centre downward piece of wood in the lattice 2nd right is missing :-

Re: 40th 05/01/78: Let's Have A Quite Night In

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: Weedy song, and the only reason I've heard it more than once by choice is because our girls danced to it.

CHAMPAGNE: Has to be Gill's little solo, leaving her sunken bed for a wander about.

SPOTTED: More of a "hear" than a spot, but isn't the audience just a little too excited at the end? I think they put the wrong applause tape in!

Re: 40th 05/01/78: Let's Have A Quite Night In

SUMMARY:  Beauties in Nighties dance to a Crappy Ditty in a Natty Pad

CHAMPAGNE: No but certainly a little nightcap

SPOTTED: No polar bears were harmed in the making of this segment

Re: 40th 05/01/78: Let's Have A Quite Night In

SUMMARY:  Legs & Co bring some soothing Soul to Hutch's Love Bunker.

CHAMPAGNE: Its gotta be Gill sinking into the fur. I think Gill is very much more at ease in these slow ballads and they suit her better.

SPOTTED:  Our Chinese takeaway has similar decor, though no fur and sadly no dancing girls in night attire.

Re: 40th 05/01/78: Let's Have A Quite Night In

The Rubberband Man wrote
I wonder if that was done for one of the camera shots?

Re: 40th 05/01/78: Let's Have A Quite Night In

The Rubberband Man
Doc wrote
I wonder if that was done for one of the camera shots?
I did think that too, but they don't use the hole for any camera shots during the routine. Maybe when the scenery was used the previous time the modification was made.

Re: 40th 05/01/78: Let's Have A Quite Night In

Old Grey Whistler
SUMMARY: Who wouldn't want a quiet night in with Legs & Co.

CHAMPAGNE: Nothing really.

SPOTTED: The glimpses of the studio lighting rather spoil the home ambiance.

Re: 40th 05/01/78: Let's Have A Quite Night In

SUMMARY: Our lovely ladies spend a night in black satin, surrounded by all that luxurious fur, just what you need on a cold winter evening!

CHAMPAGNE: Has to be Gill's solo.

SPOTTED: Nothing this time.

Re: 40th 05/01/78: Let's Have A Quite Night In

The Rubberband Man wrote
CHAMPAGNE: For Pauline's sensational new look :-
I don't think Flick agreed with you!