40th 05/10/78: Now That We've Found Love

40th 05/10/78: Now That We've Found Love

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAO8GpQYV_g

COMMENT: A reasonable mid range routine that could have been filmed more sympathetically.

CHAMPAGNE: Nothing stands out.

OTHER LIKES:

SPOTTED:
The camera man should probably be reported to Yew tree, more pretty faces please, less you know what.

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 05/10/78: Now That We've Found Love

PattiforPM
COMMENT: Reminds me a bit of intoxication: I listen to music I otherwise wouldn't, my eyes stray to places they shouldn't, I sometimes see stars and funny colours.

CHAMPAGNE: No but perhaps another legal drug

OTHER LIKES:  Nothing I can come up with

SPOTTED:   1 uppie, 1 flattie and 3 downies (hic)

Re: 40th 05/10/78: Now That We've Found Love

Doc
Your counting’s not at fault. Not that I was looking.
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 05/10/78: Now That We've Found Love

COMMENT: Nothing a good mini skirt wouldn't have cured. Nice shimmies and daintiness in rudimentary Let's All Chant costumes.

CHAMPAGNE: Glass of water for Rosie's easily identifiable legs.

OTHER LIKES: The astral background.

SPOTTED: Daren't say.

Re: 40th 05/10/78: Now That We've Found Love

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Dance sequence with possibly the most weirdest costumes ever worn

CHAMPAGNE: If there was a moment, I'd open a can of Red Stripe

OTHER LIKES: Can’t see anything

SPOTTED: Ben Dover works for the BBC as a camera man

Re: 40th 05/10/78: Now That We've Found Love

Doc
The Rubberband Man wrote
COMMENT: Dance sequence with possibly the most weirdest costumes ever worn
Surely the Lets All Chant costumes are weirder.
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 05/10/78: Now That We've Found Love

The Rubberband Man
Doc wrote
The Rubberband Man wrote
COMMENT: Dance sequence with possibly the most weirdest costumes ever worn
Surely the Lets All Chant costumes are weirder.
I did think about the "Lets's All Chant" hairy marshmallow costumes, but I put them in the outrageous category, and I rather like them in a way. Here's a reminder of them  :-

Re: 40th 05/10/78: Now That We've Found Love

Doc
I'm thinking Iced doughnuts! Silly outfits but when they're worn but pretty girls no one cares.
Still living in 1979