40th 09/03/79: Something Else

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1r2XFVyGwg

COMMENT: The last of three routines in a row that it's difficult to tell who's who.

CHAMPAGNE: Green haired Pauline.

OTHER LIKES:

SPOTTED:
For those of you who don't know, here's who they are:

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 09/03/79: Something Else

AC/PD
COMMENT: Punks make our day with a refined touch of pogoing slipped into the routine. Wouldn't have blamed
                              Legs if they'd have gone the whole hog and spat at the indifferent audience.

CHAMPAGNE: Pauline's aloof posturing before aping Mick Jagger's walk.

OTHER LIKES: That Lulu half smile when going down the line.
                                    Rosie up for a fight
                                    Patti looking livid.

SPOTTED:  (1:23) A sneaky poke of the tongue from Pauline.

Re: 40th 09/03/79: Something Else

AC/PD wrote
SPOTTED:  (1:23) A sneaky poke of the tongue from Pauline.
Aah you can see you've only got eyes for Pauline ! All the dancers stuck their tongues out simultaneously then.

COMMENT: If only all punks could have been this nonthreatening.

CHAMPAGNE: Pauline is excellent and takes full advantage of her star billing. The Jagger style walk is undoubtedly my champers moment.

DISLIKE The unimpressed audience. Arms folded audience members should be shot !

Re: 40th 09/03/79: Something Else

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Legs & Co turn punk by simply wearing coloured wigs

CHAMPAGNE: To Flick for choreographing a Bruce Forsyth pose into the routine

OTHER LIKES: Pauline‚Äôs Jagger strut

SPOTTED: A graph of my heart rate showing the moments when the camera picks out Lulu

Re: 40th 09/03/79: Something Else

COMMENT: Punk princesses with attitude

CHAMPAGNE: No, but Pauline gets the Red Bull

OTHER LIKES:  The reassuring fetal heart tracing

SPOTTED: Unfortunately I watched the beginning of the next vid on YouTube, which for me was Sid Vicious in his undies, yuck!!