40th 09/11/78: Hopelessly Devoted To You

40th 09/11/78: Hopelessly Devoted To You

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh5hXRaaH5A

COMMENT: Probably should like this more, but it doesn't quite hit any heights for me.

CHAMPAGNE: Cocoa!

OTHER LIKES:
Lots of nice close ups.

SPOTTED:
Underwear ideal for the winter.

Is this Lulu dreaming of RBM?

Re: 40th 09/11/78: Hopelessly Devoted To You

Im very much a stranger these days to the 40th stuff, but im very surprised no one else has made a comment regarding the final scene and Patti's `tottering`. Steady girl.

Re: 40th 09/11/78: Hopelessly Devoted To You

AC/PD
COMMENT: Suitably , twee, syrupy and mushy in total accordance with the song.  A good routine for highlighting what's taken as read - just how attractive they all are.

OTHER LIKES: The romantic innocence. Quite a unique, laid back  routine.

DISLIKE: The legs akimbo moment in the intro.

SPOTTED:  Transparent walls.

Re: 40th 09/11/78: Hopelessly Devoted To You

COMMENT: Cute as a button.  Can't help wondering if ONJ could have joined in too.

CHAMPAGNE: The puffy nighties and legginess of it all

OTHER LIKES:  Good Privacy re most of the Diary entries

SPOTTED:  Ryan is right....Patti making an early break for the dressing room to avoid a mobbing

Re: 40th 09/11/78: Hopelessly Devoted To You

Doc
Spotted: Lulu, Pauline and Gill appear to have their diaries taped open, Sue and Patti seem to have theirs with the pages free to turn.

Re: 40th 09/11/78: Hopelessly Devoted To You

Suefan
COMMENT: Finally a slippy floor, but just when it wasn't needed, calls for cosy rugs and lots of lounging!

CHAMPAGNE MOMENT: Apricot and pink.
Suefan