40th 10/05/79: Knock On Wood

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ9hPncUTRY

COMMENT: It's not often I'll criticise the clothing, but the combination used here is just really unflattering. The dance is OK though.

CHAMPAGNE: No.

OTHER LIKES:. I didn't like the crowd getting their heads in the way either.

SPOTTED:
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 10/05/79: Knock On Wood

Dancer
COMMENT:  Lovely tune that was the perfect disco tune.  Perfect voice.  Lovely routine.

CHAMPAGNE: The whole routine but not the glasses.  Felt they were not needed.

OTHER LIKES:. Been mentioned above but albeit a memorable performance.

SPOTTED:  n/a

Re: 40th 10/05/79: Knock On Wood

COMMENT: I must disagree with everyone.  I love the clothing and the cool shades too.

CHAMPAGNE: Yes yes yes, the whole bottle, with Chambord.

OTHER LIKES: Conducive music and peering through those dark lace curtains

SPOTTED:   I'm not telling.

Re: 40th 10/05/79: Knock On Wood

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Legs & Co go incognito to a high tempo disco classic(o)

CHAMPAGNE: High kicks and low scooches

OTHER LIKES: The backless leotards, and the girly style limp knocking

SPOTTED: Patti joins the first line up (@ 0:47) from the right, crossing in front of Sue, while all the others are already lined up along the left.
All bound for Lulu Land