40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

Doc

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=146

SUMMARY: I think this is an under rated routine and one I quite like watching. There's something quite cute about the attire. It's also nice to be able to feature Pauline in screenshot.

CHAMPAGNE: No moment as such but I raise a glass to Rosie for some nice looks to the camera and managing to still look lovely despite being dressed like a Gumby.

SPOTTED:
Patti and Lulu managed to get the best fitting trousers, Gill on the other hand seems to have been forced to adopt the 'Simon Cowell' high waistline.

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

SUMMARY: You got the summary spot-on Doc. Its a routine i like much more nowadays than i did previously, helped immensely by the superb track by the Bee Gees. Sure the costumes are a bit weird for the song in question and probably were supposed to be used for something else, but i dont mind the posh builder look at all.

CHAMPAGNE: Oh Patti fitted her corduroys best and the opening scene was most memorable. Patti always looked good front on and rear view !

SPOTTED:  Yeah Gill's choice of trouser did her no favours at all and not helped by her being a pound or three heavy towards the tail end of 1977.

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

SUMMARY: A miraculous Barn-Raising

CHAMPAGNE:  Yep the Hammond intro is quite exquisite

SPOTTED:  No, definitely plaid

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Sloane Rangers raise the roof

CHAMPAGNE: There isn’t one

SPOTTED: At the end, the girls wish the audience would hurry up and start applauding as they’ve run out of dance moves too early.

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

AC/PD
SUMMARY : Deep love, shallow roof.
CHAMPAGNE : Pint o' scrumpy, p'r'aps.
SPOTTED : Pauline's chameleon kipper tie.

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: The long-anticipated Bee Gees/Young Farmers crossover.

CHAMPAGNE: Patti's pert derriere kicking things off.

SPOTTED: Floating barn roof.

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

GiLuRo
SUMMARY: The girls perform to a fantastic track by the Bee Gees wearing some unusual gear, but still manage to look great.

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie's little solo spot.

SPOTTED: Rosie appears to have opted for drainpipe corduroys, you can how tight they are over her boots, how she managed to get them on is beyond me!

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

GiLuRo wrote
SPOTTED: Rosie appears to have opted for drainpipe corduroys, you can how tight they are over her boots, how she managed to get them on is beyond me!
Thats quite a good spot GiLuRo. The other four sets of trousers do have varying degrees of flared-ness around the calf area, but Rosie's are, like you say, very tight around the lower leg.

Just another spotted of mine about this routine. Pauline is sporting a chequered neck tie that camouflages rather well with her jacket.