40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

Doc

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=146

SUMMARY: I think this is an under rated routine and one I quite like watching. There's something quite cute about the attire. It's also nice to be able to feature Pauline in screenshot.

CHAMPAGNE: No moment as such but I raise a glass to Rosie for some nice looks to the camera and managing to still look lovely despite being dressed like a Gumby.

SPOTTED:
Patti and Lulu managed to get the best fitting trousers, Gill on the other hand seems to have been forced to adopt the 'Simon Cowell' high waistline.

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

SUMMARY: You got the summary spot-on Doc. Its a routine i like much more nowadays than i did previously, helped immensely by the superb track by the Bee Gees. Sure the costumes are a bit weird for the song in question and probably were supposed to be used for something else, but i dont mind the posh builder look at all.

CHAMPAGNE: Oh Patti fitted her corduroys best and the opening scene was most memorable. Patti always looked good front on and rear view !

SPOTTED:  Yeah Gill's choice of trouser did her no favours at all and not helped by her being a pound or three heavy towards the tail end of 1977.

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

SUMMARY: A miraculous Barn-Raising

CHAMPAGNE:  Yep the Hammond intro is quite exquisite

SPOTTED:  No, definitely plaid

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Sloane Rangers raise the roof

CHAMPAGNE: There isn’t one

SPOTTED: At the end, the girls wish the audience would hurry up and start applauding as they’ve run out of dance moves too early.

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

AC/PD
SUMMARY : Deep love, shallow roof.
CHAMPAGNE : Pint o' scrumpy, p'r'aps.
SPOTTED : Pauline's chameleon kipper tie.

Re: 40th 10/11/77: How Deep Is Your Love

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: The long-anticipated Bee Gees/Young Farmers crossover.

CHAMPAGNE: Patti's pert derriere kicking things off.

SPOTTED: Floating barn roof.
Queens of My Soul