40th 11/01/79: One Nation Under A Groove

40th 11/01/79: One Nation Under A Groove

Doc

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26d6o9_legs-co-one-nation-under-a-groove-totp-tx-11-01-1979_creation

COMMENT: Thrusting action where Sue's been short changed with her shirt.

CHAMPAGNE: Not one moment but it does quietly fizz throughout.

OTHER LIKES:
Imagining P4PM's reaction to Patti's thrusts.

SPOTTED:
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 11/01/79: One Nation Under A Groove

COMMENT: If you like trusting crotch shots, then this is the routine for you.

CHAMPAGNE: Patti doing said thrusts.

LIKES: The outfits.

DISLIKES: The horrible footwear, reminds me of kiddies wellingtons

SPOTTED:  Quite cool how the wavy scenery matches the 3 stripes on the girls arms.

Re: 40th 11/01/79: One Nation Under A Groove

COMMENT: Corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

CHAMPAGNE: Who's been shaking this bottle??  Seriously though, these outfits are as hot as hell

OTHER LIKES: Absolutely no Army surplus here.  The music fits this scenario so well; congrats to Flick on making the Military connection

SPOTTED:   My eyes can not wander

"OTHER LIKES:
Imagining P4PM's reaction to Patti's thrusts"

Re: 40th 11/01/79: One Nation Under A Groove

Caracalla
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: 40th 11/01/79: One Nation Under A Groove

PattiforPM
Caracalla wrote
COMMENT: This is one of the routines that cross over into soft porn and I'm not so keen. Not that I dislike looking at gorgeous women, but the pelvic thrusts into camera
 Sorry Caracalla I can't let this go unchallenged.  I do think this dance is arousing (as Kid Jensen clearly did too) but I think Pornographic is a bridge too far.  It has a musicality and synchronicity to its soundtrack which takes it far beyond mere arousal for arousal's sake IMHO.  I think Legs got close to the mark a number of times (All Right Now and Ai No Corrida come to mind) and the camerawork here is edgy to say the least but I would suggest that Flick and her Troupe never overstepped and became smutty.  That's my six pennies

Re: 40th 11/01/79: One Nation Under A Groove

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Five bombshells dance in military style precision, and promise to funk the whole funk and nothing but the funk.

CHAMPAGNE: For all the body rolls and hip thrusts

OTHER LIKES: The self customised military style uniforms

SPOTTED: It looks like Sue, Patti and Lulu are Sergeants but Gill is only a Lance Corporal. I’m not sure what rank Rosie is.

Re: 40th 11/01/79: One Nation Under A Groove

Doc
The Rubberband Man wrote
I’m not sure what rank Rosie is.
General Lee Gorgeous!
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 11/01/79: One Nation Under A Groove

PattiforPM
that's Private Doc