40th 11/10/79: Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

40th 11/10/79: Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqwBhkQFvlM

COMMENT: A very good routine that is affected by the available video technology.

CHAMPAGNE: There should be one, but I find the use of the green screen (or was it blue back them) to take out the background has resulted in a rather blurred image even in the close ups.

OTHER LIKES:

SPOTTED:
Beware of Sue's left knee!

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 11/10/79: Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

PattiforPM
COMMENT: Excellent choreography, great dance music and frenetic activity

CHAMPAGNE: So much to like here that I am definitely drinking bubbly even if my vision has gone a bit blurry.  I think Sue's moves around the one minute mark are simply superb.

OTHER LIKES:  Love Patti's one sided hairstyle, love the little Pauline solo, some great Lulu looks as usual, love the high split skirts and all the kicks and hip action.  The ladies are on top form and I really like the 3-2-1s as I always do.

SPOTTED:  I'd like to help, I really would...

Re: 40th 11/10/79: Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

AC/PD
COMMENT: Primed, polished and going through several gear changes throughout, there's a 'big number' feel about this dance routine which is of course in stark contrast to the ...err...stark environment. I keep expecting Marcel Wave to pop up at the conclusion with an " 'Allerr, mah leetle 'am an' sheese rerls..." for surely this is Legs & Co. switched to Thames for the Naughty Bits dance slot on The Kenny Everett Video Show.

CHAMPAGNE: In a routine of full-to-bursting commitment, it's Sue's post-hazard sign dance for me - WARNING! top class dancer ahead.

OTHER LIKES: The hip-rotations.
                     Classy dresses with a hint of dare.
                      Rosie's confident side-profile knowingly nodding at the intro.
                      Gill and easy-going Lulu connecting at the end.

SPOTTED: (1:48) Gill's arm movements seem to go a bit skew-whiff.

Re: 40th 11/10/79: Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

COMMENT:  Any woman who wears shoes and ear adornments to match the colour of her belt is a real class act in my book. Here we have six of them.

CHAMPAGNE: Oh the final scene with Gill & Lulu. Always liked that.

SPOTTED: The near up-ending of Lulu by Sue at 1.20 mins on Doc's link (yes i know they didn't make contact). If Lulu was in the penalty box and had gone down, it may have required the assistance of VAR !

Re: 40th 11/10/79: Don't Stop Till You Get Enough

COMMENT: A dance sequence that turned out all white on the night :-

CHAMPAGNE: Lulu with Gill at the end

SPOTTED: Michael's mumbling at the start of the song's been cut, so it just fades in