Quantcast

40th 12/05/77 Got To Give It Up (v1)

Doc

http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=1256

SUMMARY: Started with promise but never went any further, then it was over before you knew it.

CHAMPAGNE: Didn't have time to get it chilled!

SPOTTED: Patti's missing three weeks were obviously spent somewhere hot, nice tan young lady!

Comments for the following please
SUMMARY: A comment about the dance, anything you want to say.
CHAMPAGNE: Favorite moment from the routine.
SPOTTED: See anything unusual in the routine?
(you don't have to do all sections if you don't want to)

Re: 40th 12/05/77 Got To Give It Up (v1)

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Raunchy dance number to a top soul sound.

CHAMPAGNE: Gill’s close up is good, but it gets better when the camera pulls back.

SPOTTED: Spotted nothing in particular, although there’s something painted on the floor of the top pod that Rosie’s dancing on but I can’t make out what it is.

Re: 40th 12/05/77 Got To Give It Up (v1)

SUMMARY: A little slice of Blue-tinted Heaven

CHAMPAGNE: Patti's delicious facial expressions

SPOTTED: No report (but I find myself unable to look away long enough to see anything)

Re: 40th 12/05/77 Got To Give It Up (v1)

SUMMARY: One of those rare routines thats under 2 minutes in duration.

CHAMPAGNE : Watching Legs & Co in such close proximity certainly wouldn't give me the Blues, but i will leave the champagne on ice.

SPOTTED: Near the start of the routine, Patti's eyes get distracted a couple of times by something on her upper-left. This can be seen more clearly by clicking the half-speed version below.
http://sendvid.com/oe020gcw

Re: 40th 12/05/77 Got To Give It Up (v1)

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: A dance that manages to be cool and simmering hot at the same time.

CHAMPAGNE: Gill's saucy sideways glance to camera.

SPOTTED: Rosie seems to be dancing on what appears to be a giant telephone dial.

Re: 40th 12/05/77 Got To Give It Up (v1)

CoffeeThing

Champagne: great outfits and some lovely expressions.

Spotted: Patti getting seriously into the groove.

Re: 40th 12/05/77 Got To Give It Up (v1)

SUMMARY: A decent enough routine, and a great track, but it doesn't really seem to get going.

CHAMPAGNE: Has to be the Gill and Rosie close ups.

SPOTTED: The Moody Blue outfits from March.