40th 12/10/78: Blame It On The Boogie

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IXQ9UUTY6Y

COMMENT: A very enjoyable dance by my favourite duo, only ruined by Mr Saville's misdemeanors getting it banned from a repeat tv showing.

CHAMPAGNE: I know she doesn't like this one, but Rosie's silly faces make it a stand out.

OTHER LIKES:
Sparkly outfits that just about fit.

SPOTTED:
Yes, but did you..

Re: 40th 12/10/78: Blame It On The Boogie

PattiforPM
COMMENT: Superb frenetic performance by these two ladies but I do think this one would have been great with the rest of the Troupe included too.  I always think of the potential of that "Sunlight, Moonlight, Good Times, Boogie" section with the camera moving down the line of dancing ladies in ones and twos doing their thing.

CHAMPAGNE: A Magnum. The skimpy outfits and pure exuberance of these two dancers

OTHER LIKES:  Good mix of individuality and duality

SPOTTED:   Saville swanning around at about 2:35

Re: 40th 12/10/78: Blame It On The Boogie

Doc
PattiforPM wrote
SPOTTED:   Saville swanning around at about 2:35
He can be seen earlier on as well which is sadly why the BBC will never let us see a sharp version of this one for fear of enraging The Daily Mail.

Re: 40th 12/10/78: Blame It On The Boogie

Doc
Can anyone out there provide a sharp screen grab from this one? (special connections probably required for this challenge).

As no one else has picked it:
Spotted: Tan lines

Re: 40th 12/10/78: Blame It On The Boogie

Doc
I’m going to add bow ties worn without a shirt to my likes.

Re: 40th 12/10/78: Blame It On The Boogie

AC/PD
COMMENT: Where Rosie is concerned, "Blame It On The Coffee". The long-legged one sure does dance the caffeine out of her system. A sharp and frantic dance duet with Sue.

CHAMPAGNE: Pop goes the cork when smiles are exchanged at the conclusion of Sue's spin.

OTHER LIKES: Timing maintenance whilst going at a rate of knots.
                          Halfway House for P4PM's suggestion by imagining a routine alternative staffed by four - one
                          each for "Sunshine, Moonlight, Good Times, Boogie"

SPOTTED:  Rosie catching a few much needed breaths whilst observing Sue's typically perfect solo.

Re: 40th 12/10/78: Blame It On The Boogie

Doc
AC/PD wrote
SPOTTED:  Rosie catching a few much needed breaths whilst observing Sue's typically perfect solo.
I’ve noticed that!