40th 13/04/78: Everybody Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxlfQviBekg

SUMMARY: A nice disco based dance that's a pig to get a screen grab from.

CHAMPAGNE: Not quite.

SPOTTED:  Near the start Rosie can be seen pulling her top up.

Review:
RYAN
TRBM
ER
P4PM
AC/PD
OGW
GILURO

Re: 40th 13/04/78: Everybody Dance

SUMMARY: Everybody dance ? Well yeah, an audience are visible for a Legs & Co routine for the first time in 19 weeks ! Make of that what you will.

CHAMPAGNE: Its all worthy of champagne, though no moment particularly stands out.

SPOTTED: Gill & Patti wear there ED tops to the Stud Disco.

Re: 40th 13/04/78: Everybody Dance

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: A dance routine that’s so brilliant they performed it twice

CHAMPAGNE: The disco outfits

SPOTTED: Nothing in the routine, and I don’t listen to Tony Blackburn on the radio these days, but I do hope he still calls Chic “Chick” as he’s made that classic pronunciation his own.

Re: 40th 13/04/78: Everybody Dance

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY:  Lively fun down the disco.

CHAMPAGNE: Seeing Gill upside down in the mirrored ceiling.

SPOTTED: Tony Blackburn's 70s style chest wig.

Re: 40th 13/04/78: Everybody Dance

SUMMARY:  The ladies in their shiny skimpiness moving to an unmistakable Chic concoction

CHAMPAGNE:  Patti at around the minute mark

SPOTTED:   Strong contender for most classless DJ intro to the Legs ladies

Re: 40th 13/04/78: Everybody Dance

AC/PD
SUMMARY:  Dazzling lighting contributes towards the look of a true disco floor on which Legs & Co. perform in their classic 1978 costumes.

CHAMPAGNE:  Gill's reflection in the mirrored ceiling.

SPOTTED:   Not one person's disobeying the song title instruction.

Re: 40th 13/04/78: Everybody Dance

Old Grey Whistler
SUMMARY: A pretty good routine but the harsh lighting effects stop it from being a classic.

CHAMPAGNE: I like the bit early on when Sue  & Lulu are on screen together.

SPOTTED: The mirror ceiling is used to good effect.

Re: 40th 13/04/78: Everybody Dance

SUMMARY: A great feel good routine, our girls never seemed to put a foot wrong dancing to a bit of Chic!

CHAMPAGNE: The mirrored ceiling, Gill's reflection, those costumes.

SPOTTED: Nothing this time.