40th 13/07/78: Used To Be My Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBE44BRC-h8

COMMENT: A routine that can be easily forgotten, but when you watch it back you realise that it's undeserved as it's a really nice dance.

CHAMPAGNE: Lulu's look at the camera at the start, she's worked out how to be sexy without really trying.

OTHER LIKES:
The outfits that pretend to be transparent.

SPOTTED:
12 legs on show, always a winning formula!

Review: (Exp 4 Dec)
ER
TRBM
RYAN
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 40th 13/07/78: Used To Be My Girl

Everything'sRosie
COMMENT:  A typical L&C performance. Not in a bad way, but not a particularly distinctive routine.

CHAMPAGNE:  I'm with Doc on this one. That little coquettishly asymmetric smile from Lulu is a sure fire winner.

OTHER LIKES: The outfits, they certainly raise an eyebrow or two.

SPOTTED: As they exit the stage, Sue goes a bit too soon leaving Pauline somewhat isolated.

Re: 40th 13/07/78: Used To Be My Girl

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Reminds me of The Ghost Of Love dance sequence.

CHAMPAGNE: I like the bit where Patti and Pauline are dancing together.

OTHER LIKES: Lulu being cool and demure.
The black see-thu tops that make you wonder if that’s the only thing the girls are wearing… is there anything underneath?
The shortiness of the tops which really accentuates those lovely legs.

Re: 40th 13/07/78: Used To Be My Girl

COMMENT:  One of those song titles with a funny word in. Used `Ta` Be My Girl.

CHAMPAGNE: Oh i quite like their individual head turns around just past the half-way stage. I like the way Gill keeps us waiting for half a second longer on her turn.

OTHER LIKES:  Looking at the see-through costumes and wondering if any of them had forgot to wear a flesh colored leotard underneath

SPOTTED:   Pauline briefly getting a bit flummoxed at the end. Watch how she forgets to raise her arm and points with the wrong hand/arm just before they start to exit stage left.
RYAN