40th 13/10/77: The Greatest Love Of All

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPp2XaVFcCY

SUMMARY: Proof that covering beautiful women with tents is not a good idea!

CHAMPAGNE: Certainly not.

SPOTTED:  Rosie was, she appeared to be suffering from a one week mole affliction.
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 13/10/77: The Greatest Love Of All

SUMMARY:Poor Flick. Its a lamentable piece of music shes been given this week so its no real surprise shes somehow come up with a dance routine of similar vein.

CHAMPAGNE: Goes to Pauline for having the good fortune to be on holiday for this one.

SPOTTED: Apart from Rosie's quite silly & unnecessary facial mole, the thin braids in her hair must have taken the hair stylists an absolute age to plait. So much so i did wonder if they were real or not.

Re: 40th 13/10/77: The Greatest Love Of All

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY:  The Greatest Low Of All. Well, not quite, but it's down there.

CHAMPAGNE:  The bit near the beginning where Lulu, Gill and Sue extend their arms out as far as they will go has a rather Heavenly feel to it.

SPOTTED:  Rosie not only doesn't get a podium but the misplaced mole pushes her uncomfortably close to village idiot territory. It's a good job they didn't black out one of her teeth too!

Re: 40th 13/10/77: The Greatest Love Of All

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: The Greatest Fail Of All

CHAMPAGNE: There isn't one

SPOTTED: Nothing

Re: 40th 13/10/77: The Greatest Love Of All

Legsfan
SUMMARY: Oh Legs you are looking gorgeous tonight!

CHAMPAGNE: I quite like the Rosie close-up at the beginning.

SPOTTED: Another Yewtree casualty
Don't worry I'm still here!

Re: 40th 13/10/77: The Greatest Love Of All

Doc
It's interesting to note that Flick used the same idea just 4 years later to a procession of 10's.
Certainly a much more emotional performance the 2nd time around.
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 13/10/77: The Greatest Love Of All

SUMMARY:  Indecipherable Semaphore

CHAMPAGNE: At least there were no flapping-impact injuries

SPOTTED:  Nothing new from me

Re: 40th 13/10/77: The Greatest Love Of All

SUMMARY: Five of our lovelies perform a routine draped in white sheets, i have to say it's not one of my favourites.

CHAMPAGNE: Nothing this time.

SPOTTED: The only spot this week was on Rosie's face.