40th 14/07/77: Easy

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix-LezOitAs

SUMMARY: Just like a lazy Sunday morning.

CHAMPAGNE: Patti's look of nonchalence at the start, such a tease!

SPOTTED: Rosie's first frizz.

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

PattiforPM
I'll just take a few more moments to fully appreciate this picture

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

Old Grey Whistler
SUMMARY: The dancing is fine but the audience are a bit in the way, and the overlays and poor lighting make this far from easy viewing.

CHAMPAGNE: Lulu's solo, but it shouldn't have been done as an overlay.

SPOTTED: Nothing really.

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

SUMMARY: A bit dull, matching the song i guess.

CHAMPAGNE: Few highlights if any, but the big shot of Patti near the start is worth a sip of champagne.

SPOTTED: Nah nothing this time.

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

SUMMARY: Easy listening, and an easy looking routine to go with it.

CHAMPAGNE: It would have been Lulu's solo had it not been for the overlay, so it's going to be the opening with Patti, and Gill in soft focus in the background.

SPOTTED: Rosie from four years in the future!

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

SUMMARY: Languid.

CHAMPAGNE: More Premier than Grand crus but still very palatable.

SPOTTED: Left arm overwork and a bit too much audience bonce.

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: A nicely choreographed piece which grows on me the more I see it.

CHAMPAGNE: Love the 1920s style dresses, but I was almost expecting the girls to do the Charleston.

SPOTTED: Unsurprisingly, not many boys in the audience.

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

Dancer
SUMMARY:  Hated the song and Lionel's voice on this.  Dance was good.

CHAMPAGNE: Outfits were very good but did not match the song but irrespective they did look sexy and Patti always had the lovely knack of making love to the camera.  She was a natural at that.

SPOTTED: Nothing at all.

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

Dancer wrote
Patti always had the lovely knack of making love to the camera.  She was a natural at that.
We'll make a Legs fan of you yet, Dancer

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Sultry girls in an easy mood.

CHAMPAGNE: The bit where Lulu does her solo.

SPOTTED: The “Feel The Need In Me” / Elastica floor again.

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

SUMMARY: Slow and cool.

SPOTTED: Not this time.

CHAMPAGNE: I like it all!
Don't worry I'm still here!

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

SUMMARY: Flawed spectacle but there is beauty here

CHAMPAGNE: Patti oh Patti

SPOTTED: Not my me

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

Doc
PattiForPM wrote
SPOTTED: Not my me
SPOTTED:  that's not even next to the B!
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

PattiforPM
Haha yes I'm that mad a typist Doc!

Re: 40th 14/07/77: Easy

Mikey
SUMMARY: A bit too sedate to produce a classic, so they go a bit mad with the overlays instead.

CHAMPAGNE: Some lingering shots of Lulu

SPOTTED: A classic pose by Patti at the start