40th 15/02/79: Contact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yKXa4ZjeUw

COMMENT: Top track, happy girls, I like this one!

CHAMPAGNE: Patti's expressions.

OTHER LIKES:
Lulu playing to the camera

SPOTTED:
Pauline must have got the short straw when they picked the outfits.
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 14/02/79: Contact

COMMENT: She may have got a naff costume, but Pauline is lovin' this one.

CHAMPAGNE: Maybe not champagne, but i quite like the cute Lulu finger flashing movement she does a couple of times.

SPOTTED:  Lulu wearing odd shoes. I must give credit to young Kacey for first spotting this back in 2011.

Re: 40th 14/02/79: Contact

SPOTTED:  Lulu wearing odd shoes.
Difficult circumstances for her but goes to prove, the shoe must go on

Re: 40th 14/02/79: Contact

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Are gold shoes or black shoes better? I can’t decide either. Maybe someone thought the song was called "Contrast"

CHAMPAGNE: The double finger points

OTHER LIKES: Patti’s new hairstyle

SPOTTED: Patti’s the only one wearing a necklace

Re: 40th 14/02/79: Contact

The Rubberband Man wrote
RYAN wrote
SPOTTED:  Lulu wearing odd shoes.
Difficult circumstances for her but goes to prove, the shoe must go on
It is quite strange how Lulu ended up in odd coloured shoes for this but i assume it was a deliberate act. I wonder if she was a bit of a joker and did so just to see if any of the crew (including FC) noticed, which evidently nobody did. I can hear the other girls now egging her on in the dressing room saying "go on Lulu, i dare ya".

Re: 40th 15/02/79: Contact

COMMENT: Yes Peter what more could we want indeed

CHAMPAGNE: Hammond on fire

OTHER LIKES:  Pauline smiles through a battle with the cloth monster

SPOTTED:  Nothing of note

Re: 40th 15/02/79: Contact

Doc
SPOTTED: Whoever stuck the gold paper to the beams had a terrible time with bubbles!
Still living in 1979