40th 15/03/79: I Want Your Love

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSUfDG7cpk0

COMMENT: Phew! Any more of that and I'd need more than a cold shower.

CHAMPAGNE: The realisation that it's not all ball gowns,then all that writhing.

OTHER LIKES:
Just about all of it.

SPOTTED:
A gentleman shouldn't stare at clingy swimsuits.

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 15/03/79: I Want Your Love

COMMENT:  I bet Mrs Whitehouse sharpened up her pencil after watching this, but it never actually gave her enough ammo to make a proper complaint. Classic Legs & Co, perfectly balancing gracefulness with a slice of risqué.

CHAMPAGNE: Oh just that look from Lulu in the first second of the routine gets my vote.

OTHER LIKES: Shimmy's a plenty.

SPOTTED:  Is that audience girl at the end wearing a Watford scarf, though i concede it may be white and not yellow ? If so she will be the second to do so on a Legs thing after the girl on the Elton John (yep his team) intro to `Part Time Love` did as well. Of course lets not forget Gill also sporting red and yellow scarf on `Ossie` from 81.

Re: 40th 15/03/79: I Want Your Love

Everything'sRosie
COMMENT: Cor blimey, were L&C ever more overtly sexual? Poor old Hot Gossip must have felt like chucking in the towel after this.

CHAMPAGNE: The Lulu tease at the beginning. It makes one suspect things are going to get rather naughty.

OTHER LIKES: That first transition from virgin brides to bedroom vixens. Holy hot flush, Batman!

EVEN MORE LIKES: Pauline's rolling shoulders. And she used to be such a nice girl!

SPOTTED: Peter Powell is so taken with what's about to happen he hasn't noticed someone has slashed him with a Stanley Knife.

Re: 40th 15/03/79: I Want Your Love

COMMENT: I’m unable to think of a dance sequence with a more outstandingly beautiful opening shot than this one

CHAMPAGNE: The outstandingly beautiful opening shot

OTHER LIKES: Not sure. I’ve not got much beyond the opening shot yet

Edit:
SPOTTED: A hesitant Gill at 0:37
All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: 40th 15/03/79: I Want Your Love

AC/PD
COMMENT: For a two word summary, Leslie Phillips' catchphrase wouldn't go amiss.  Idyllic beautiful brides for the romantic love, sexually alluring bells ringing out loud and clear for another type of love. Hot enough to 'turn' Peter Tatchell for a couple of minutes at least.

CHAMPAGNE: With the magnum labelled 'Lulu' having been swiftly consumed, it's time to open another bottle to toast Gill's shimmy.

OTHER LIKES: Pauline steaming up.

SPOTTED: Not enough Patti.

Re: 40th 15/03/79: I Want Your Love

The Rubberband Man wrote
 I’m unable to think of a dance sequence with a more outstandingly beautiful opening shot than this one
 See Mikey's latest release

Re: 40th 15/03/79: I Want Your Love

The Rubberband Man
PattiforPM wrote
The Rubberband Man wrote
 I’m unable to think of a dance sequence with a more outstandingly beautiful opening shot than this one
 See Mikey's latest release
P4PM, that’s a very formidable challenge you present from Pan’s People’s most bodacious and stunning candidate. Cherrykees may disagree but it is, IMHO, a very close second.

#Luluism
All bound for Lulu Land in an E Type Jag (but more likely to be an E reg)

Re: 40th 15/03/79: I Want Your Love

COMMENT: Beats Come on Dance Dance and Suspicion for best transition in Legs History

CHAMPAGNE: Gill shimmy for me

OTHER LIKES:  Lulu's first serve is indeed an ace

SPOTTED:  No, it's all done in the best possible taste