40th 15/06/78: Annie's Song (1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F-8wi2pvqo

COMMENT: A fine performance by Sue raises this appearance by James Galway to way above average.

CHAMPAGNE: Any time Sue is on the screen.

OTHER LIKES:
Sue, Sue and probably Sue!

SPOTTED:
1) The lighting man cuts Sue's head off, sack him!

2) It's often said that Legs and Co were shorter than you'd have thought and here's proof Sue is only the size of James 'give us a call' Galway's head.

3) For the 4th time in a row a man is allowed to appear.

Review (Exp 12 Nov)
TRBM
P4PM

Re: 40th 15/06/78: Annies Song (1)

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: It’s an instrumental, there’s no lyrics, but if there were they would likely be…. "Sue fills up my senses, like a night in a forest, like the mountains in springtime, like a walk in the rain…"  etc.

CHAMPAGNE: Sue’s bits…. so graceful

SPOTTED: James Galway ignoring Johnny Pearson’s gesticulations whilst conducting  😆

Re: 40th 15/06/78: Annies Song (1)

COMMENT:  Another horses for courses pick by FC to perform this and how Sue nails it. Without the constraints of other troupe members, shes like a caged tiger whos been unleashed !

CHAMPAGNE: Champagne & flowers to Dame Susan of Menhenick for this beguiling performance.

OTHER LIKES:  She gets another go at it in a couple of weeks.

SPOTTED:  After 1,470 days on TOTPs, Sue finally gets to perform on the show with no others dancers in tow.

Re: 40th 15/06/78: Annies Song (1)

AC/PD
COMMENT: Sue's Song (Instrumental) and a chance to show Margot Fonteyn - her dance inspiration - a clean pair of heels.

CHAMPAGNE: The five Rotations completed by Sue just past the minute mark.

OTHER LIKES: With all due respect to James, the section in which an overlay allows for the screen to present Sue times two.

LOVES: The hairstyle which suits her so well.

Re: 40th 15/06/78: Annie's Song (1)

COMMENT: Sue's pure dancing artistry

CHAMPAGNE:  Perfection form the first sip to the last drop

OTHER LIKES:  There is no other

SPOTTED:  No spots on this lady