40th 16/03/78: Is This Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lGfTM46eU

SUMMARY: Middle of the road routine, but still pleasant to watch.

CHAMPAGNE: A glass for the now confident and curly haired Lulu showing she'd well and truly moved on from the nervy young thing she was when she started.

SPOTTED:  Not this time.

Review:
TRBM
SF
P4PM
ER
GILURO

Re: 40th 16/03/78: Is This Love

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Come Dancing style meets reggae rhythm

CHAMPAGNE: A bottle of cool Red Stripe for Lulu’s solo

SPOTTED: A glitter ball

Re: 40th 16/03/78: Is This Love

SUMMARY: Is this love... well no... not when Sue spends almost the entire match in defence it isn't.

CHAMPAGNE: So no bubby this time although I always enjoy an explosion of net curtaining!

SPOTTED: Rather average camera work, especially during the Pauline/Gill grab-jump a-spin.

Re: 40th 16/03/78: Is This Love

SUMMARY: First 2 seconds = Reflection Reggae. Surely the only routine to commence with a reflection.

CHAMPAGNE: Oh most defiantly the bit where Lulu does the arm action to the big note at the end of her solo. Its the moment in Doc's picture above.

SPOTTED: If you look top-right at the end of the routine we can see one of those disco mirror-balls. I must admit ive never noticed one of them in the studio before. I bet now ive said that there are loads of instances of these!

Re: 40th 16/03/78: Is This Love

AC/PD
SUMMARY: Is this Jamaican Come Dancing routine a 'frisbeed' consequence?
CHAMPAGNE: The rest having a rest for Lulu's moment
SPOTTED: Pauline's frizz noticebly growing out ; Peter Powell wasn't where he is the second before his next link.

Re: 40th 16/03/78: Is This Love

SUMMARY: Coiffed Showgirls dance to Island Rhythms in the middle of a Grow Op

CHAMPAGNE:  No thanks, I'm the DD today

SPOTTED:  I think Gill has a little brain f**t at about 1:40 but recovers well

Re: 40th 16/03/78: Is This Love

Everything'sRosie

Champagne: Lulu's little solo wins a glass of bubbly.

Spotted: During Lulu's solo, a vacant Rosie forgets at first to do the head rock from side to side.

Re: 40th 16/03/78: Is This Love

Doc
Nothing vacant about Rosie!

Re: 40th 16/03/78: Is This Love

SUMMARY: Nothing special, but Legs & Co do a decent enough routine to this reggae number.

CHAMPAGNE: Lulu's solo, and Gill and Pauline's little duet is nice too.

SPOTTED: Nothing this time.