40th: 17/02/77: Mighty Power Of Love

Doc
17/02/77

Legs and Co danced to:
Tavares - Mighty Power Of Love.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLRZyUSkIps

SUMMARY: Basic routine, but two helpings of Legs and Co. are always better than one.

CHAMPAGNE: Patti's second look at the camera in her first close up. It sort of says you're not doing that, unless your really good.

SPOTTED: I've drawn a blank this time.

PICK A SCARF!: I like Sue's scarf as bra approach.

Comments for the following please
SUMMARY: A comment about the dance, anything you want to say.
CHAMPAGNE: Favorite moment from the routine.
SPOTTED: See anything unusual in the routine?
PICK A SCARF!: Pick your favorite scarf.
(you don't have to do all sections if you don't want to)

Re: 40th: 17/02/77: Mighty Power Of Love

SUMMARY: L&C possibly resolve a panic situation when the call comes in that Tavares will not be turning up.

CHAMPAGNE: When the camera at the left hand side of the stage is on.

SPOTTED: Gill would have liked another 10 minutes in rehearsal.

PICK A SCARF!: Pauline’s scarf is firmly tied in a neat and tidy way.

Re: 40th: 17/02/77: Mighty Power Of Love

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: Colourful but initially forgettable, but then the Legs magic starts to work.

CHAMPAGNE: Sue probably knows this is pants, but ever the professional she puts a good shift in.

SPOTTED: Purdey haircuts in the audience.

PICK A SCARF: I think Patti.

Re: 40th: 17/02/77: Mighty Power Of Love

SUMMARY: Two Legs & Co routines on one show gets the thumbs up from me

CHAMPAGNE:I quite like the low camera work shot which gives the unusual rear view. Though nothing wrong with seeing L&Co from any angle.

SPOTTED: In the first 40 seconds of the routine, Sue twice takes quick peeps downwards, possibly to check her stage position.

PICK A SCARF!: Pauline's parachute scarf.

Re: 40th: 17/02/77: Mighty Power Of Love

SUMMARY:  Some nice moments but more Oldham Athletic Cheerleaders than Dallas Cowboys (sorry ladies!)

CHAMPAGNE: Two glasses please, Patti's start and Sue's finish

SPOTTED: Patti handles a scarf a little better than she handles a large bear

PICK A SCARF!:  I'm going with neat little Lulu

Re: 40th: 17/02/77: Mighty Power Of Love

SUMMARY: Certainly not a favourite of mine, but Legs & Co come to the rescue of a pretty abysmal song!

CHAMPAGNE: The close up of Patti at the start.

SPOTTED: Gill appears to forget to kick at 0.40 as the rest of the girls perform theirs.

PICK A SCARF: Lulu's rucksack straps.

Re: 40th: 17/02/77: Mighty Power Of Love

Old Grey Whistler
SUMMARY: It's okay but is completely overshadowed by their earlier offering.
CHAMPAGNE: There really is nothing that I can come up with.
SPOTTED: Some of the dancers look in danger of being tripped over by their scarves.
PICK A SCARF: Rosie wears it best. perhaps being taller helped her on this occasion.

Re: 40th: 17/02/77: Mighty Power Of Love

Champagne: I think this us a typical example of Sue's snappy sharpness, she just has an energy and dynamism all of her own.

Spotted: lots if lovely smiles from all the girls:

Pick a Scarf: Who could choose between such lovely scarfs!

Re: 40th: 17/02/77: Mighty Power Of Love

Mikey
SUMMARY: Simple but effective, shame the track is a bit 'meh'

CHAMPAGNE:

SPOTTED: Nice leotards

PICK A SCARF: Pauline's

Re: 40th: 17/02/77: Mighty Power Of Love

Legsfan
SUMMARY: Was it cold in the studio?

CHAMPAGNE: Lulu's grin at the beginning.

SPOTTED: Are they holding tambourines?

PICK A SCARF: Rosie's

Re: 40th: 17/02/77: Mighty Power Of Love

Dancer
SUMMARY: A fair dance to a bland track.  Not a fan of this one at all (song)

CHAMPAGNE: Patti's lovely sexy look at the camera.  She knew how to work the camera.

SPOTTED: Sue's ill-fitting scarf.  That seemed to be in the way when she danced.  Patti's swimsuit appeared in another routine and I cannot remember it.

PICK A SCARF: Sue's