40th 17/08/78: Supernature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCwF6oD2Wjk

COMMENT:
On the 14th August Hot Gossip appeared on the Kenny Everett Show performing one of their standout routines to Supernature. Two days later Flick was given the same song for Legs and Co to dance to. Was this coincidence or was Auntie Beeb showing the upstart ITV that their girls could do it even better! Well better it they did, producing the best routine of 1978, something worthy of being watched many times over! I think Flick must have seen HG's version because if you look at 02:30 in theirs then watch Legs and Co shortly after Sue eats the apple the dance sort of mimics their version for a second or two, it's even the same bit of music. My only complaint, L&C got a minute less than HG. On a side note Rosie did confirm that you need to get out more if you think she kept the banana.

Here's the HG version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B32XYbIQp0M

CHAMPAGNE: Fizzes from start to finish.

OTHER LIKES: I don't think there is anything I don't like about this one!

SPOTTED:
Ring watch!
Sue wearing them on both hands.
Patti wearing what is possibly a wedding ring.
Lulu wearing them on both hands.
Gill and Rosie are bare (hands that is).

EXTRA GRAB:
This is quite an awkward routine to get screen grabs from, but have a go at grabbing one of your favourite moments if you can.
Here's my choice, that look from Rosie!

Reviewed:
TRBM
AC/PD
P4PM
Supalu
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Nerdy women scientists turn into gyrating Amazonian vixens after drinking smoking green cocktails

CHAMPAGNE: That thing that Rosie and Gill do together

OTHER LIKES:
 Furry bras.

SPOTTED: Another gonk :-

EXTRA GRAB: I simply love Lulu's expression here (and Patti's) :-

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

AC/PD
COMMENT: Brains, beauty, fresh fruit on tap, steamy tribal sexuality, and soft toys for younger viewers. One of the most repeatable Legs & Co. routines of all.

CHAMPAGNE: Jungle juice

OTHER LIKES: The cut of Patti's loincloth - extra material for the Winter months.

DISLIKE: "Just a shame I wasn't in it, girls."

SPOTTED: A looming Tenko sun on the horizon.

EXTRA GRAB:

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

Doc
Lulu had become quite adept with her expressions by this time, no doubt enhancing her popularity.

The Sue of many arms is a good moment too.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

COMMENT:  From Pfizer to Brazil with the heat turned up all  the way

CHAMPAGNE: Eve and the apple (but the glass is way more than half full)

OTHER LIKES: Costume dept gets a raise.  (Prop dept docked)

SPOTTED:   Even beyond the rings there's a lot of bling on them thar gals

EXTRA GRAB: MMA the way she should be fought:

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

Doc
That one would make a good animated gif!
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

The Rubberband Man
Doc wrote
That one would make a good animated gif!
I've given it a go but you only get 1MB to upload :-

Here's another that'll keep the Doc away  :-

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

Doc
Probably should stop watching them now.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

PattiforPM
Starting to comprehend that exile from Eden thing now

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

The Rubberband Man
A couple more, first one for the Gill fanboys second one's the Lulu / Patti moment :-

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

AC/PD
The scene in that second GIF of yours, RBM, always brings with it the dilemma of knowing quite where to focus -
top or bottom.

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

PattiforPM
Sometimes in life you have a choice, Really Bad or Really Really Bad, and darn it all you just gotta choose

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

Doc
As some of the usual screen grabbers don't seem to be able to come up with anything, I'll have another go.
If you've already uploaded a grab or animated gif but can find another good one then add it to the post.

The Great Banana Queen!

What sort of animal is that Gill?

Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

Comment - mad scientists invent Amazonian beauties.
Shampoo - Rosie's transformation into scorching hot,hair twirling jungle babe.
Other likes - i like the dancing with the huge banana
Spotted - the red spots on their cheeks.Are they beauty spots,a fashion statement or the symptom of some deadly disease?

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

Doc
It’s that first pint after work look.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

Not sure of the Genus of that Gill animal but the Species is "lucky"

Re: 40th 17/08/78: Supernature

The Rubberband Man
One more for those in the Sue Arm-y

All bound for Lulu Land