40th 18/05/78: Love Is In The Air

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbVmjGl3cCA

COMMENT: Getting ready for a Judo class or are they just really classy pyjamas?

CHAMPAGNE: Not this time

OTHER LIKES: The up and down arm movements, hair swishing.

SPOTTED:  I've drawn a blank this time.

Re: 40th 18/05/78: Love Is In The Air

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Lulu’s missing. She’s had an ankle injury and is having difficulty moving around. Love is in the wheelchair.

CHAMPAGNE:
 When it’s Sue’s turn

OTHER LIKES: I like the record and it’s Samba beat

SPOTTED: Plenty of bandages should Lulu need to strap her ankle up

Re: 40th 18/05/78: Love Is In The Air

COMMENT:  Some arm twisting was evidently required to get the ladies to agree to dance under toilet paper again

CHAMPAGNE: Not quite but Sue's Solo is worthy of a nice glass of Pinot Grigio

OTHER LIKES:  Some nice flowing moves and those shoulders are lovely

SPOTTED: Not a sausage

Re: 40th 18/05/78: Love Is In The Air

AC/PD
COMMENT:  Shimmies, subtle toe-kicks and self-arrest from the Dental Practitioners Quintet.

CHAMPAGNE: An easy glass for Sue .

OTHER LIKES:  The fact that Peter Powell's companions aren't really buying into his "We've been dancing to the entire record" bluff.

SPOTTED: Loo rolls to represent the absent dancer.

Re: 40th 18/05/78: Love Is In The Air

The Rubberband Man
AC/PD wrote
SPOTTED: Loo rolls to represent the absent dancer.
She's irreplaceable - You'll never find another love like mine

Re: 40th 18/05/78: Love Is In The Air

COMMENT: Silly intro wording from Peter Powell at a time when he was still quite silly himself. "Is it legs in the air or love in the air ?"

CHAMPAGNE: The smooth moving Sue solo.

OTHER LIKES:  Not sure if i like it or not. But its one of those routines that their costumes colour changes due to the lighting effects.

SPOTTED: The hanging loo roll scenery thing gets another outing.
RYAN