40th 18/10/79: Tusk

Doc

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28lowh_legs-co-tusk-totp-tx-18-10-1979_creation

COMMENT: Despite unusual outfits and set plus only being availble in fuzzy vision I quite like this one.

CHAMPAGNE: Maybe that's why it's blurred.

OTHER LIKES:
The outfits.
Rosie's hair arrangement making her look somewhat different.
The camera finally realising Lulu was there at 2 minutes in.

SPOTTED:
I initially thought there was some tan lines on Rosie. But on closer inspection her leotard has white trim. Hard work but someone has to do it!
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 18/10/79: Tusk

Everything'sRosie
Comment: Unusual and exotic. Only myself and SuPaLu gave this the full marks, which surprised me. Clearly not a forum favourite, but it is in my house.

Champagne:  Rosie's little solo. I like the way she looks distant and alien.

Other Likes: The spiked fingers, very effective when switched from down to up in unison.
                    The headwear. I'm getting Native American, but it could just as well be sci-fi inspired.

Spotted: Sue behind the smoke (just) at the end.

Re: 40th 18/10/79: Tusk

COMMENT: Tribal and Edgy, Smoky and a Gambit

CHAMPAGNE: More like a Witches' Brew

OTHER LIKES:  The Outfits especially that colour on Lulu
The moves are unusual and hypnotic

SPOTTED: The big Silver pipe overhead spills dry ice but do any of the others have a function or are they just odd decorations I wonder?  (sorry I know we're not on Jeopardy)

Re: 40th 18/10/79: Tusk

COMMENT: Dance sequence with dry ice overload that’s sublime

CHAMPAGNE: When Lulu finally emerges from the fog of dry ice to do her solo

SPOTTED: Big camera wobble @ 2:14