40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O2MYC33dnU

SUMMARY: Once, twice, three times the ladies!

CHAMPAGNE: It's all very good, but the camera going to the back of the queue is my favourite bit.

SPOTTED: Not a lot other than a slight stutter from Gill at about 50 seconds in.

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: The six leg shuffle.

CHAMPAGNE: It's all very good, but the camera at the front of the queue is my favourite bit

SPOTTED: Johnny Pearson, right at the start, with the headphones on.

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

SUMMARY: A joyful delicate fully attended harem event

CHAMPAGNE: Has to be those HTs

SPOTTED: 1. One of the best shows for Sue's pendant  2. Rather uncharacteristically Management didn't risk their long term investments climbing up the platforms as the two youngsters at the back got stairs

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

SUMMARY: Anything Lulu & Sue can do, the whole six can do better (or can they) !!!

CHAMPAGNE: To Flick for getting the pairings spot on.

SPOTTED: Im a bit late on this one but everything ive spotted has been snaffled up by the three guys infront of me .

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

SUMMARY: Three times the fun of three weeks earlier.

CHAMPAGNE: Apart from Pauline, we get to see some pretty decent shots of all the girls.

SPOTTED: As previously mentioned, Gill's little hiccup around 50 secs, but she does seem to be a bit unsure a couple of more times later on, maybe just a bad day at the office!

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: Right you four, Sue and Lulu have done this before, so stand behind and let them take the lead. No one will notice you haven't done it before. It's not like in forty years time every move is going to get dissected in minutia...on something called the Internet. Er...

CHAMPAGNE: Lulu's wiggling hips as Sue shows us her moves.

SPOTTED: In reference to the above, Patti plays at statues while Pauline does her stuff. Get those hips moving, girl!

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

Legsfan
SUMMARY: Nearly identical to Sue & Lulu's version, but ever so slightly less appeal.

CHAMPAGNE: I love the whole routine.

SPOTTED: Wow!

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

Mikey
SUMMARY: Still excellent, but I prefer the first one

CHAMPAGNE: Its a vintage, but has to be shared by 6 now.

SPOTTED: That lighting rig that ruined Disco Inferno earlier

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

Dancer
SUMMARY: Seems an added extra for the show.  Still good though but outfits not ideal.

CHAMPAGNE: All of it bar outfits

SPOTTED: Nothing to report.

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

PattiForPM
Dancer wrote
 but outfits not ideal
 Comment sent to OFTDs Head of Quality Control, SF

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

PattiForPM wrote
Dancer wrote
 but outfits not ideal
 Comment sent to OFTDs Head of Quality Control, SF
Yee gods... not ideal... not blinking ideal...!!

If I could think of A Thousand and One other outfits then none would be so perfect for that Night than those HT's!

SUMMARY: Shuffling with a full deck this time.

CHAMPAGNE: Sue in harem trousers.... Yowzah !!!!!
Suefan