Quantcast

40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O2MYC33dnU

SUMMARY: Once, twice, three times the ladies!

CHAMPAGNE: It's all very good, but the camera going to the back of the queue is my favourite bit.

SPOTTED: Not a lot other than a slight stutter from Gill at about 50 seconds in.

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: The six leg shuffle.

CHAMPAGNE: It's all very good, but the camera at the front of the queue is my favourite bit

SPOTTED: Johnny Pearson, right at the start, with the headphones on.

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

SUMMARY: A joyful delicate fully attended harem event

CHAMPAGNE: Has to be those HTs

SPOTTED: 1. One of the best shows for Sue's pendant  2. Rather uncharacteristically Management didn't risk their long term investments climbing up the platforms as the two youngsters at the back got stairs

Re: 40th 19/05/77: The Shuffle (v2)

SUMMARY: Anything Lulu & Sue can do, the whole six can do better (or can they) !!!

CHAMPAGNE: To Flick for getting the pairings spot on.

SPOTTED: Im a bit late on this one but everything ive spotted has been snaffled up by the three guys infront of me .