40th 19/10/78: MacArthur Park

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aavMu3UMok

COMMENT: Possibly the most overlayed routine ever! A bit over done in places

CHAMPAGNE: A toss up between Lulu showing us her yellow cotton dress by revealing a bit of thigh or the first overlay of Rosie dancing with the others.

OTHER LIKES:
Lulu was a good choice for the cake holder, just the right amount of cuteness.
The girls dancing in the dresses as they're all looking rather hot, shame we only get to see them in overlay

SPOTTED:
There's lots going on so there must be something to see.

Re: 40th 19/10/78: MacArthur Park

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Tree-mendous routine where Lulu is the icing on the cake

CHAMPAGNE:
 Lulu teasingly hitching up her [yellow cotton] dress

OTHER LIKES: Lulu’s peek-a-boo antics from behind the tree before emerging with a high kick

SPOTTED:
 The cake’s getting a bit dented

Re: 40th 19/10/78: MacArthur Park

AC/PD
COMMENT: Curious and with a touch of Christmas about it,  the concave and convex lenses add to the unsettling air of a fairytale/nightmare combination. The nearest I'll get to watching Bake-Off.

CHAMPAGNE: A deliriously cheerful, finger-wagging Lulu.

OTHER LIKES:
Seeing the tree tops swaying and wondering what those branches are thinking.

SPOTTED:   Incorrectly thinking those overlay costumes might have been from the Lovely Day routine.

Re: 40th 19/10/78: MacArthur Park

COMMENT: Like a spooky but blurry Fairy Tale

CHAMPAGNE: More like Scrumpy

OTHER LIKES:  Lulu's undeniable cuteness.  The generous helping of Cake.  The unseen dresses

SPOTTED:   Even false cake icing runs