40th 19/10/78: Sandy

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvQdFQ2YJ-w

COMMENT: Floid not available then?

CHAMPAGNE: The camera's already got blurred vision.

OTHER LIKES:
Seeing a different side to Patti and I quite like it.

SPOTTED:
A bit too much of John staring at us.

Re: 40th 19/10/78: Sandy

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Patti dances with a man of mystery

CHAMPAGNE:
 Can't see a moment, but if there was I'd have a..... LipsmackingthirstquenchingacetastingmotivatinggoodbuzzingcooltalkinghighwalkingfastlivingevergivingcoolfizzingPepsi....

SPOTTED: There’s a couple of light bulbs gone out in the set that runs along the floor at the back

Re: 40th 19/10/78: Sandy

COMMENT: A cute romantic dance but it ain't no Continental

CHAMPAGNE: Patti turning her back on the dude several times

OTHER LIKES:  Patti giving him another chance (even though he's bound to fail in the end because I'm the soulmate)

SPOTTED: Patti must be light as a feather cos this guy lifts her easily and looks like he could bench press about 2kg (with a spotter)

Re: 40th 19/10/78: Sandy

Doc
PattiforPM wrote
SPOTTED: Patti must be light as a feather cos this guy lifts her easily and looks like he could bench press about 2kg (with a spotter)
The guy would have been described as a thin as a rake back then. I would expect a petite young lady like Patti to be around the 7 to 8 stone mark. A weight that most us left behind in our teenage years.

Re: 40th 19/10/78: Sandy

AC/PD
COMMENT: Will they or won't they? Feels as if we shouldn't be watching this torn couple weighing up whatever differences have crept into their relationship.

CHAMPAGNE: Clear heads needed to resolve this one.

OTHER LIKES: Being able to read the thoughts expressed on Patti's face.

SPOTTED: His socks match her dress...so it's meant to be.