40th 21/09/78: You Make Me Feel

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KR6Ec1cEEw

COMMENT: The girls all look more than happy to be a 7 piece for the day. The glowstick bit didn't work particularly well.

CHAMPAGNE: No, but I might have lunch at Joe's.

OTHER LIKES:
The high energy dance.
They all look really happy.

SPOTTED:
You tell me!

Re: 40th 21/09/78: You Make Me Feel

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: The one occasion where the girls provide backing to another dancer rather than a singer

CHAMPAGNE: None. Instead it’s a builders brew at Joe’s cafe with my breakfast fry-up

OTHER LIKES:
 I like the interaction between the girls and Floid

SPOTTED:
 Sue’s going to wear that top again, and I don’t think she’s pleased about it....

Happy to wear i the first time

Not so happy the second time

Re: 40th 21/09/78: You Make Me Feel

Doc
The Rubberband Man wrote
Not so happy the second time
Maybe because Floid now worked for the other side!

Currently this is the worst commented on 1978 review, surely there's a few of you that don't have floiditis.

Re: 40th 21/09/78: You Make Me Feel

AC/PD
COMMENT: Hi-NRG vibrancy piercing the TV screen.

CHAMPAGNE: The stage-side back-to-front pan down the line at Leg level for one glass. Another flute top-up for
                           when Floid's thrice flanked on each side by a bouncing, bopping 'Leg'.

OTHER LIKES: The teaming of black leather with individually coloured sequinned tops and a generous amount of leg.
                       Pauline's volcanic joy - on the verge of eruption
                       Sue's obedient dash for the sticks.

SPOTTED: An attempt by the backstage crew to fashion the flexible rear lights into "Legs & Co." aborted two letters in.

Re: 40th 21/09/78: You Make Me Feel

COMMENT: A great visual spectacle with a couple of glitches; the man and the curfew

CHAMPAGNE:  Yes a big gulp for these luverly outfits

OTHER LIKES:   Great group choreography.  A personal one this but I love the silhouetted Patti's leg action about 15secs before the end (sorry can't give a time because the linked vid is blocked in Canada)

SPOTTED:  Nope sorry

Re: 40th 21/09/78: You Make Me Feel

AC/PD wrote
SPOTTED: An attempt by the backstage crew to fashion the flexible rear lights into "Legs & Co." aborted two letters in.
No one will notice that is says Le£&@y.