40th 22/03/79: Turn The Music Up

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9fK4W2XGiU

COMMENT: Slightly more mundane this week as L&C play with a really large knob.

CHAMPAGNE: Corked.

OTHER LIKES:
I think I'd like this one a lot more if it wasn't so fuzzy.

SPOTTED:

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 22/03/79: Turn The Music Up

AC/PD
COMMENT: That's quite some sizeable vintage radio fa├žade constructed by the design team for a Legs & Co. routine. Prepared the year before for a possible Raydio routine?

CHAMPAGNE: Save it.

OTHER LIKES: Natural glamour on show.

SPOTTED:  Disorientated dungarees ambling into shot. "Camera 2!"

Re: 40th 22/03/79: Turn The Music Up

COMMENT: These are my kind of knob twiddlers.

CHAMPAGNE: Goes to the dressmaker. What adorable outfits, ideal for lets say a BBC bigwigs cocktail party, though i doubt invites would stretch to first name only dancers !

OTHER LIKES: Pauline's hair in 1979, looks a million times better than 78.

SPOTTED:  That braided plait in Rosie's hair. It stayed in place even with all the hair swishing towards the end
RYAN