40th 22/09/77: Best Of My Love

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtUqtxPjpGg

SUMMARY: The was last time that the BBC will probably ever show a TOTP with DLT in it! Glad this one got through!

CHAMPAGNE: Wondering how those apparently see through tops maintain the girls modesty throughout. The coloured trousers are noteworthy too.

SPOTTED:  Towards the end Rosie spun the opposite way to the others.

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 22/09/77: Best Of My Love

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: Shiny happy people having fun

CHAMPAGNE:  "OW!"

SPOTTED: DLT debuts the monkey swagger later adopted by fellow Mancunian Liam Gallacher.

Re: 40th 22/09/77: Best Of My Love

SUMMARY: Six of the best says DLT !

Doc wrote
SPOTTED:  Towards the end Rosie spun the opposite way to the others.
Yup, thats a good spot Doc and about the only blip in the whole performance.

CHAMPAGNE: Unquestionably the `Owww` moment.

Re: 40th 22/09/77: Best Of My Love

The Rubberband Man
I reckon this sounded better in 1977

Re: 40th 22/09/77: Best Of My Love

SUMMARY: Great performance from our ladies, just pleased this was shown on TOTP's, after what happened with last weeks routine the same thing happening two weeks running would have been too much to take!

CHAMPAGNE: Those tops, and when the girls all dance up close to the camera.

SPOTTED: Nothing this time.

Re: 40th 22/09/77: Best Of My Love

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: A routine that is guaranteed to put a smile on anybody's face.

CHAMPAGNE: The "Owww" moment for me as well.

SPOTTED:  Nothing.

Re: 40th 22/09/77: Best Of My Love

Legsfan
SUMMARY: Lucky that this wasn't Yewtree'd

CHAMPAGNE:

SPOTTED:

Clearly the tape shows how many times this has been played to a select few.
Don't worry I'm still here!

Re: 40th 22/09/77: Best Of My Love

SUMMARY:  Joyful Disco Romp

CHAMPAGNE:  The whole thing - it's one prolonged happy dance

SPOTTED: Nothing - wish I could have seen Patti's facial expression at the end though