40th 23/03/78: Rumour Has It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvN-sVcPJWI

SUMMARY: Fun routine with the best looking Mrs Mopps I've seen.

CHAMPAGNE: The cat's 15 seconds of fame!
(Two pussycats together!)

SPOTTED:  Nice slippers!

Review:
TRBM
ER
P4PM
GILURO
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: 40th 23/03/78: Rumour Has It

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Legs & Co become Hot Gossips

CHAMPAGNE: Path scrubbing from behind

SPOTTED: A discarded plastic box

Re: 40th 23/03/78: Rumour Has It

SUMMARY: Legs & Co given the brush off.

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie's bad back.

SPOTTED: Watch Pauline pretend to take a piece of the washing off the line when in actual fact the piece of washing stayed in place.

Re: 40th 23/03/78: Rumour Has It

AC/PD
SUMMARY:  ̶H̶o̶t̶ ̶G̶o̶s̶s̶i̶p̶...beaten to it by The Rubberband Man!
                 Humdrum chores by the earthy residents of Leggy Close

CHAMPAGNE: Pot of Rosie for Rosie with a woollen tea cosy over the pot.

SPOTTED: A springy lawn when Patti lands on it.

Re: 40th 23/03/78: Rumour Has It

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY:  It's all brooms and bloomers.

CHAMPAGNE: You wouldn't share a secret with arch-gossip Rosie.

SPOTTED: Back in the days when you could leave your bike outside your house and no sod would nick it (not that I'm bitter or anything...)

P.S.
If you want to give yourself a weird experience watch this straight after Ai No Corrida

Re: 40th 23/03/78: Rumour Has It

Another spotted. If the washing pegs Pauline feigned to touch were made of plastic, then she is the only girl in this routine not to touch or handle any wood. She somehow avoided touching the fence.

Re: 40th 23/03/78: Rumour Has It

SUMMARY:   The Rumour Mill working at full capacity.  Great humour and creativity combo

CHAMPAGNE:  The path scrubber for me too

SPOTTED:  You guys are way too good for me

Re: 40th 23/03/78: Rumour Has It

Doc
Really P4PM checking out Lulu's bottom, what would Patti say!
Look how sharp my screen grab is!

Re: 40th 23/03/78: Rumour Has It

SUMMARY: Great stuff, all the girls show their humour and fantastic acting skills, especially Rosie.

CHAMPAGNE: Has to be Gill and her brush at around 2.05

SPOTTED: Seems to be a bit of midnight gossiping going on here, the area around the side of the houses looks pitch black!