40th 24/03/77: Sunny

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilDgZt_x-eY

SUMMARY: It brightened my day, especially when they stopped filming behind the set

CHAMPAGNE: On ice this time.

SPOTTED: About 30 seconds before the end Patti's high kick is far superior to any of the others, I'm guessing this was intentional as she was seperated from the group. Rosie appears to be looking on with admiration.

Comments for the following please
SUMMARY: A comment about the dance, anything you want to say.
CHAMPAGNE: Favorite moment from the routine.
SPOTTED: See anything unusual in the routine?
(you don't have to do all sections if you don't want to)
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

SUMMARY: The scenery needed some adjustment, like taking a big saw to it.

CHAMPAGNE: No real highlights for me.

SPOTTED: The slightly differing dresses around the neck line.

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

SPOTTED: The slightly differing dresses around the neck line.
I didn't notice. ( Roy Orbison smiley)
Now for an impossible challenge, who did that piece of dress in the middle of the floor come from?
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Frivolous routine to a Boney M hit

CHAMPAGNE: I like the in-line rotation and the arm waving stuff towards the end.

SPOTTED: Patti’s solo is very good, but it gets better when done by two

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

Legsfan
SUMMARY: It might be March, but Legs & Co are in the summer spirit with Sunny!

CHAMPAGNE: Patti's solo is great!

SPOTTED: I didn't see anything unusual. In my opinion this routine was flawless!

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

SUMMARY:  A fiery feast for the eyes for the most part

CHAMPAGNE: Patti in all her glory

SPOTTED: Nothing startling but I like the way this performance builds from it's crouching start to it's exuberant finish

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: For a song called "Sunny" there's awful lot of black.

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie's luscious locks get a good workout here.

SPOTTED: Oi, get that camera out of shot!

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

Mikey
SUMMARY: Feel good track and routine to match, like the handheld circling bits. Was DLT having a meltdown at the start.
CHAMPAGNE: When the sun comes out above Pauline at 1.01
SPOTTED: Right at the end is Patti looking down to check she is not about to fall off the stage

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

SUMMARY: A fabulous routine to a great disco track, which would have been even better if the set didn't obstruct the view so much.

CHAMPAGNE: Pauline's close up, she looks really cute.

SPOTTED: Nothing really, a mighty fine performance.

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

Old Grey Whistler
SUMMARY: This is close to being a really top rated dance - if only someone hadn't come up with the idea to film from behind the stage furniture.

CHAMPAGNE: I like Patti's solo and then the bit when Lulu joins her.

SPOTTED: Nothing really but for the 2nd routine in a row I would like to compliment the costume designer on a job well done.

As for who's dress the fabric came from, it is impossible to answer as no one seems to be obviously missing anything. Normally our go to girl for wardrobe issues was Gill but we can't blame her this time.

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

CoffeeThing

Champagne: At first, I thought we were going to get distance camera shots only, then lots of lovely close-ups were forthcoming.

Spotted: Pauline's top was significantly different from the others, no halter neck. I loved the flame skirts, very colourful and floaty.

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

Dancer
SUMMARY: Lovely song and also lovely routine.  Outfits okay but the girls did not suit boob tube dresses.

CHAMPAGNE: Patti's solo

SPOTTED: Nothing happened in this.  It was smooth running.

No.1: Lovely video.