Quantcast

40th 24/03/77: Sunny

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilDgZt_x-eY

SUMMARY: It brightened my day, especially when they stopped filming behind the set

CHAMPAGNE: On ice this time.

SPOTTED: About 30 seconds before the end Patti's high kick is far superior to any of the others, I'm guessing this was intentional as she was seperated from the group. Rosie appears to be looking on with admiration.

Comments for the following please
SUMMARY: A comment about the dance, anything you want to say.
CHAMPAGNE: Favorite moment from the routine.
SPOTTED: See anything unusual in the routine?
(you don't have to do all sections if you don't want to)

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

SUMMARY: The scenery needed some adjustment, like taking a big saw to it.

CHAMPAGNE: No real highlights for me.

SPOTTED: The slightly differing dresses around the neck line.

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

SPOTTED: The slightly differing dresses around the neck line.
I didn't notice. ( Roy Orbison smiley)
Now for an impossible challenge, who did that piece of dress in the middle of the floor come from?

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Frivolous routine to a Boney M hit

CHAMPAGNE: I like the in-line rotation and the arm waving stuff towards the end.

SPOTTED: Pattiā€™s solo is very good, but it gets better when done by two

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

Legsfan
SUMMARY: It might be March, but Legs & Co are in the summer spirit with Sunny!

CHAMPAGNE: Patti's solo is great!

SPOTTED: I didn't see anything unusual. In my opinion this routine was flawless!

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

SUMMARY:  A fiery feast for the eyes for the most part

CHAMPAGNE: Patti in all her glory

SPOTTED: Nothing startling but I like the way this performance builds from it's crouching start to it's exuberant finish

Re: 40th 24/03/77: Sunny

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: For a song called "Sunny" there's awful lot of black.

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie's luscious locks get a good workout here.

SPOTTED: Oi, get that camera out of shot!