40th 24/11/77: Egyptian Reggae

http://oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=111

SUMMARY: One of the best ever, although Sue and Lulu fans may disagree. An ID test for the novice Legs and Co fan although I'm sure everyone here has no problem with that exam. I can assure you that there's no strange Irish women anywhere near this one (or any of the routines).

CHAMPAGNE: After it won the poll, I've got to go for the Patti roll out.

SPOTTED:
The stagehands should have used some rug grippers, that mat's a health and safety hazard!
Black string on the Python.
Kid's reference to ex England Manager Don Revie.

Quick quiz:
Don't cheat, it's obviously Gill and Rosie's legs in the picture, but which side are they!
It's just for fun, so don't write in. But if you get it right them award yourself 5 points towards the anniversary Legs and Co tea towel.
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 24/11/77: Egyptian Reggae

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: Slinky moves, and that's just the camel. A gilded classic.

CHAMPAGNE: Gill's tummy button at about 1.35 in.

SPOTTED: Beardy man just off-stage watching with arms folded.

Re: 40th 24/11/77: Egyptian Reggae

SUMMARY: An Asp, an accomplished Dancing Camel and Four Cleopatras;  well played Flickelangelo!

CHAMPAGNE:  The Carpet and Divine Contents

SPOTTED:  I tried really hard to see through any part of the Camel but no success;  well played Costume Dept

Re: 40th 24/11/77: Egyptian Reggae

SUMMARY: BBC props department giving those gold palms yet another run-out on TOTPs. At least 3 times by my reckoning.

CHAMPAGNE: Oh i like the Pauline face of amazement as the snake on a string is magically charmed by Rosie.

SPOTTED:  Regarding the trip-hazard carpet. At the very second Rosie starts to play her musical instrument (dont ask me what its called), keep your eye on the bottom right of screen. You will see the carpet move up slightly as though its been wafted. When the action starts again, the carpet is now fully flat, but it does start to furl up again in places.

Quiz question answer. A very calfy Gill is on the right of screen.

Re: 40th 24/11/77: Egyptian Reggae

SUMMARY: A fantastic routine from our girls in classic Egyptian style, what's not to like here?

CHAMPAGNE: So many good bits it's difficult to choose, after all i wouldn't want any of the girls to take the hump

SPOTTED: Just some of the audience at the side of the stage.

Re: 40th 24/11/77: Egyptian Reggae

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Yeah for the comedy camel. A routine that I must con'fez' to liking a lot.

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie playing with her Pungi, and Pauline’s amazement at the size of her asp.

SPOTTED: Sue and Lulu well camel-flaged. Sue should quit while she’s a head.

Re: 40th 24/11/77: Egyptian Reggae

Everything'sRosie

      You need pun-ishing for those

Re: 40th 24/11/77: Egyptian Reggae