40th 25/10/79: My Forbidden Lover

Doc

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x292cs0_legs-co-my-forbidden-lover-totp-tx-25-10-1979_creation

Legs and Co danced to:

COMMENT: You've got to be thin to wear those trousers!

CHAMPAGNE: Pleasant enough but not this time.

OTHER LIKES:
Wondering how they managed to get those trousers on.

SPOTTED:
About 30 seconds in Rosie can be seen looking left and right possibly checking she'd made the correct move.

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 25/10/79: My Forbidden Lover

AC/PD
COMMENT: It's been said before but Legs & Co. really do scrub up well.

CHAMPAGNE: The trousers

OTHER LIKES: "Phew!" (at 1:11)
                      The duets

SPOTTED:  Surely the most impractical back pockets ever seen. Good luck trying to shove a pound note down one.

Re: 40th 25/10/79: My Forbidden Lover

Doc
AC/PD wrote
SPOTTED:  Surely the most impractical back pockets ever seen. Good luck trying to shove a pound note down one.
Ideal for bending an iPhone.
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 25/10/79: My Forbidden Lover

COMMENT:  Smooth Beauty and Poured Pants

CHAMPAGNE:  Those trousers are indeed classics

OTHER LIKES:   Nice division of labour.  Their smiles are delightful

SPOTTED:   Don't want to ruin my run of zeros

Re: 40th 25/10/79: My Forbidden Lover

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: A dance sequence where the trousers outshine everything else

CHAMPAGNE: A kiss from Lulu  💋

SPOTTED: Nothing else sheen in this by me

Re: 40th 25/10/79: My Forbidden Lover

That is one hell of a GIF. Its not just the kiss, but the cheeky smile as she exits.

She is quite wonderful.
RYAN