40th 26/01/78: Lovely Day

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxd6s0DbuXk

SUMMARY: Lovely day, it is! The lighting team often takes a fair bit of criticism, but in this case they did a great job portraying the times of the day.

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie going solo!

SPOTTED:
The obvious one, that's been spotted by everyone, is Lulu sneaking a look to the right just as they fade back into sight. Less obvious, I think Rosie makes a couple of glances that way as well whilst doing her solo.

Re: 40th 26/01/78: Lovely Day

SUMMARY: Rosie deserves her day in the sun.

CHAMPAGNE: Couldn't really be anything else but the Rosie solo.

SPOTTED:  Apart from Doc's obvious one, ive always thought those cords hanging from the girls dresses to had the potential to be tripping hazards.

Re: 40th 26/01/78: Lovely Day

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Never been a better way to wake up and start the day

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie’s solo

SPOTTED: There’s a mouse that appears at the very end of the routine, in the right hand corner, behind the curtain

Re: 40th 26/01/78: Lovely Day

Old Grey Whistler
SUMMARY: This would be on my list of favourite dances from 1978, a little underrated I feel.

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie’s solo

SPOTTED: Nothing, just enjoying the view.

Re: 40th 26/01/78: Lovely Day

SUMMARY: Lovely tune, lovely routine and six lovely girls, just what you need on a cold winters night, lovely!

CHAMPAGNE: The same as everyone else, Rosie's solo.

SPOTTED: Nothing this time, but this has to be the closest Rosie gets to a solo routine.

Re: 40th 26/01/78: Lovely Day

The Rubberband Man wrote
SPOTTED: There’s a mouse that appears at the very end of the routine, in the right hand corner, behind the curtain
Quite right to be scared it's more rat sized and it was moving!

Re: 40th 26/01/78: Lovely Day

SUMMARY:  Better than half an episode of 24

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie gets another glass of lovely BBC variety

SPOTTED:   Once again nothing to report (if this continues they'll close the Canadian Office )