40th 26/10/78: Instant Replay

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rO4l7tVWFA

COMMENT: I've got a bit of a soft spot for this as it was one of the first Legs and Co routines I'd seen after a gap of about 20 years of nothing when it got reshown on TOTP2. I can still remember being confused by the lack of Sue!
Does anyone know the original TOTP2 transmission dates when Pan's or Legs were shown and the routines repeated as I can't find this info on line?

CHAMPAGNE: Lulu and the realization of how far she'd come since 1976.

OTHER LIKES:
Most of it.

SPOTTED:
The bow being worn in different locations on the outfits on each of them.
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 26/10/78: Instant Replay

Suefan
COMMENT: Almost, but not quite, the Susanista's equivalent of the Platoon's 'Maid in Heaven' or the DD Devotees 'Down Down'.

CHAMPAGNE:  All three ladies smash this right from the get go to the very end.

SPOTTED:  Dancing keeps one slim.

Re: 40th 26/10/78: Instant Replay

Doc

Suefan wrote
COMMENT: Almost, but not quite, the Susanista's equivalent of the Platoon's 'Maid in Heaven' or the DD Devotees 'Down Down’
Bare midriffs seem to be a common theme here.
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 26/10/78: Instant Replay

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Three is the magic number for a dance sequence in PLP formation

CHAMPAGNE: This
😍  😍

OTHER LIKES: Everything from 00:09 to 2:53 in the above link. It’s a fantastic performance of synchronized hip wiggling, and nonstop boogie

SPOTTED: Three different ways to attach a bow to very skimpy costumes

Re: 40th 26/10/78: Instant Replay

Doc
The Rubberband Man wrote
SPOTTED: Three different ways to attach a bow to very skimpy costumes
Spotted: the same as mine.

Pauline’s looks like a tail and Lulu’s looks like a present!
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 26/10/78: Instant Replay

Suefan wrote
SPOTTED:  Dancing keeps one slim.
I think Lulu may have put on a couple of pounds in her 2 years dancing.

Although they would probably only just balance the scales with a Newcastle fan if all three were on the other side.

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 26/10/78: Instant Replay

COMMENT: Three lovely ladies dressed to kill and with a whole bunch of great moves.  A Silly Disco Song?

CHAMPAGNE: Three shapely flutes full to the brim

OTHER LIKES:  Facial expressions all perfect

SPOTTED:  Nope sorry

Re: 40th 26/10/78: Instant Replay

COMMENT: Does exactly what it says on the tin. Synchronicity reflected in the metal.

CHAMPAGNE: In the style here of Patti, Lulu and Pauline, plenty of it - they don't let up.

OTHER LIKES: The "flinging out the guts" move followed by the dainty "stubbing out a cigarette" action.
                         Pauline's hair etc.

SPOTTED: 1:36 - Some fiend very nearly begins to interlope upon the performance (took hundreds of views to eventually spot)

NOT SPOTTED: An ounce of fat on any of them.