40th 26/12/77: I Feel Love

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8-TPbScCr4

SUMMARY: This time it's a bit better than the original.

CHAMPAGNE: Not this time.

SPOTTED:  Nothing.
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 26/12/77: I Feel Love

PattiforPM
SUMMARY:  Seminal Tribal Electronica

CHAMPAGNE: The Queen's Spins

SPOTTED:  The Defence rests

Re: 40th 26/12/77: I Feel Love

Legsfan
SUMMARY: An amazing routine despite the quality.

CHAMPAGNE: I like all of the routine.

SPOTTED: Happy Boxing Day Legs!
Don't worry I'm still here!

Re: 40th 26/12/77: I Feel Love

SUMMARY:  Yeah its okay i guess, but in all the four goes Legs & Co had at this distinctive song, i cant really say they performed anything near a classic routine to it. None of them come anywhere near the top 100 in the comments section.

CHAMPAGNE: I quite like the bit with Gill in full head shaking mode right at the end.

SPOTTED:  When they all run to get into the line position in the middle of the routine, Pauline buries her face in Rosie's shoulders !

Re: 40th 26/12/77: I Feel Love

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Fourth attempt, with the same moves as previously, but I’m not sure any of these I Feel Love dance sequences ever get totally close to the essence of Donna’s song.

CHAMPAGNE: Giving it up for Lulu's solo.

SPOTTED: There's a bit where the girls start dancing in a line and the cameraman gets them individually in shot as he moves down the line R to L. Gill is the last in the line but the cameraman keeps on moving trying to find Patti, but she's not there, and all we see is a lot of camera wobble as he searches for the missing Leg.

Re: 40th 26/12/77: I Feel Love

SUMMARY: Another outing for the ladies with this disco classic, to be fair it's probably a difficult one to devise a decent routine too with the tempo being so fast and constant, so skirt swishing and shoulder shimmies it is then.

CHAMPAGNE: We get a few good solos of the girls.

SPOTTED: Nothing this time.

Re: 40th 26/12/77: I Feel Love

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: There's a whole lotta shakin' going on!

CHAMPAGNE: Sue displays a mastery of dancing in chiffon

SPOTTED: The first time we see a crimped Rosie.

Re: 40th 26/12/77: I Feel Love

GiLuRo
Everything'sRosie wrote
SPOTTED: The first time we see a crimped Rosie.
I think she was crimped in July for Easy.

Re: 40th 26/12/77: I Feel Love

Old Grey Whistler
SUMMARY: Undoubtedly the best dance they did to this song.

CHAMPAGNE: Goes to Sue who manages to spin with such poise.

SPOTTED: Nothing in particular.