40th 26/12/77: Silver Lady

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Asxj19s9c0

SUMMARY: Not bad but inferior to the first version.

CHAMPAGNE: Not this time.

SPOTTED:  The hats look a bit like old saucepans.

Re: 40th 26/12/77: Silver Lady

PattiforPM

SUMMARY: Underachieving little sibling with costumes by a Sound Engineer

CHAMPAGNE: I'll wait for my bubbly until the Indiana Wind blows those lacy capes away for good

SPOTTED:  Some nice close-ups

Re: 40th 26/12/77: Silver Lady

SUMMARY: I like the first version better, but this still is very good.

CHAMPAGNE: Legs are silver ladies.

SPOTTED: Where are the sunglasses

Re: 40th 26/12/77: Silver Lady

SUMMARY: Always a difficult task to improve at Xmas on a song that was performed earlier in the year, and this is no exception, though i concede its most watchable.

CHAMPAGNE: Stays uncorked.

SPOTTED: The figure hugging trousers are rather wasted on the viewer in the smaller on-screen diamond graphic.

Re: 40th 26/12/77: Silver Lady

SUMMARY: Had this been the only Silver Lady routine it would have been considered a good one, however it's nowhere near as good as the first which was excellent.

CHAMPAGNE: The girls walking up to the camera at around 1.00

SPOTTED: Nothing this time.

Re: 40th 26/12/77: Silver Lady

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: The more I see it, the more I like it (even the hats). But Version 1 is superior.

CHAMPAGNE: Love the insert bit when the girls alternate their hands from hips to above their heads.

SPOTTED: The sequence without the capes is better.

Re: 40th 26/12/77: Silver Lady

Old Grey Whistler
SUMMARY: Some very good close ups, and although it is not as good as the first version, it is not at all bad.

CHAMPAGNE: N/A

SPOTTED Like Doc, I also thought that at first glance their hats looked like saucepans.

Re: 40th 26/12/77: Silver Lady

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: It's good but not as good as the first time.

CHAMPAGNE: Lulu blows a kiss  💋

SPOTTED: It looks like everyone except Gill has trimmed the stem of the flower that's through their hat.
All bound for Lulu Land