40th 27/07/78: Come Back And Finish What You Started.

40th 27/07/78: Come Back And Finish What You Started.

The only one on You Tube has been stretched to widescreen, so it's dailymotion again:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x24aoop_legs-co-come-back-and-finish-what-you-started-totp-tx-27-07-1978_creation

COMMENT: I like Pauline and I think she was a bit neglected in the first couple of years, so it's nice to see her get one to herself for a change.

CHAMPAGNE: Not this time.

OTHER LIKES:
She always looks happy!

SPOTTED:
I spotted only one thing of note.

Review (Exp 4 Dec)
TRBM
AC/PD
P4PM
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 40th 27/07/78: Come Back And Finsh What You Started.

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: A lovely little solo dance sequence, and Pauline makes it look easy trapezey

CHAMPAGNE: @ 01:02

OTHER LIKES: Seeing what position Pauline’s in next for the line “Don’t leave me hanging on”

SPOTTED: Pauline changes her shoes for the trapeze

Re: 40th 27/07/78: Come Back And Finsh What You Started.

Doc
The Rubberband Man wrote
SPOTTED: Pauline changes her shoes for the trapeze

Yes, that's all I could see (2 points!).
Good to see Lloyd back!

If you mean the 'Taste of Honey' bit, then yes very nice!
Good to see Lloyd back!

I was meaning the pose you used for the pic above  ^^^

Re: 40th 27/07/78: Come Back And Finsh What You Started.

AC/PD
COMMENT: A 'Supreme' Flick brainwave serving as a hook by which to attach a dance to the record.

CHAMPAGNE: A crate for the two slow pans towards and away from Pauline's lovely smiling face.

OTHER LIKES: Her daintiness and the strident arm actions.

SPOTTED: The segment of Pauline sitting up on the trapeze kicking her legs and laughing uproariously - perhaps a liberal dose of laughing gas was the only way of getting her up there - is repeated and just a tad longer the second time around.

Re: 40th 27/07/78: Come Back And Finsh What You Started.

Doc
AC/PD wrote
<SPOTTED: The segment of Pauline sitting up on the trapeze kicking her legs and laughing uproariously - perhaps a liberal dose of laughing gas was the only way of getting her up there - is repeated and just a tad longer the second time around.
Yes good one, it is a repeat of the same section, probably not the only bit to be reused of the trapeze shots. The bit where she's hanging looks the same at first glance.  I expect she wanted to get those shots done as quickly as possible (I'm sure she's said somewhere she's not good with heights). She almost looks like she's got her fingers crossed when hanging upside down.
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 40th 27/07/78: Come Back And Finish What You Started.

COMMENT: The Purple Princess and the Trapeze

CHAMPAGNE: Not this time and it would have spilt anyway

OTHER LIKES:  Toned and effortless.  Pauline looks like a capable gymnast

SPOTTED:  Sorry, nothing this time