40th: 27/07/78: How Can This Be Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWXd5TUMcjE

COMMENT: Who said Legs and Co were overly literal, well this time they would be right. Still who cares it's still a very decent routine.

CHAMPAGNE:
Probably the gold trousers.

OTHER LIKES:
A nice variety in the outfits.
Pauline smiling when she cries.

SPOTTED:
Well I've drawn a blank on this one, is there somethings I've missed?

EXTRA: As the spotted looks a bit barren can you tell me what that is hanging from Sue's waist? (Answer can be funny or factual, you're choice).

(Only one spotted each allowed for the first 3 days)

Review: (Exp 4 Dec)
TRBM
P4PM

Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 40th: 27/07/78: How Can This Be Love

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: A quite literally brilliant dance sequence that brings tears to the eyes.

CHAMPAGNE: For Lulu singing along to the song

OTHER LIKES: The tight gold pants and tops

SPOTTED:
 The girls need to look after the floor as it’ll get used again for “I Thought It Was You”

Re: 40th: 27/07/78: How Can This Be Love

Doc
The Rubberband Man wrote
SPOTTED: The girls need to look after the floor as it’ll get used again for “I Thought It Was You”
It was, very good!

Can I draw your attention to the EXTRA section, what is Sue intending to use that thing that looks a bit lasso like for?
Good to see Lloyd back!

Re: 40th: 27/07/78: How Can This Be Love

COMMENT: Tough-to-watch Intro then variable success from the waist up and universal acclaim from the waist down

CHAMPAGNE:  Yup those golden trousers

OTHER LIKES:  Some nice close ups

SPOTTED:   Does Gill possibly wipe that teardrop around the 2:20 mark?  It certainly seems to be in a spin but then who wouldn't be?

EXTRA:  Possibly Sue lost her tiny key chain

Re: 40th: 27/07/78: How Can This Be Love

AC/PD
COMMENT: Happy tears and cheers for the gold gear.

CHAMPAGNE: Another toast for those trousers

OTHER LIKES: Rosie's top (bottom half's not too bad either)

SPOTTED: The dingle dangle item swaying from the centre of Rosie's belt buckle.

EXTRA: A chain Sue had forgotten to remove after her top secret dance with Hot Gossip earlier in the day and ditto for feline Pauline with her studded choker.

Re: 40th: 27/07/78: How Can This Be Love

Doc
You’ve joined P4PM in completing the last 15. Just missing about 6 from Jan-Mar to complete the set!
Good to see Lloyd back!