40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dugKtFXWy5A

SUMMARY: Without doubt my favourite supporting performance from the whole 5 years!

CHAMPAGNE: The most obvious one is the outfits, guaranteed to raise male blood pressure everywhere. I'm also going to choose Billy's reaction to the 'You Beside Me' line, Rosie has that sort of effect on me to!

SPOTTED:
1. The reuse of the Boogie Nights outfit with the hearts converted to red lights.
2. About 2:30 Gill has a slight moment of uncertainty and can be seen to stutter a little.

3. Less obvious but just before the applause at the end Rosie has a moment of uncertainty as well.
4. I think Billy Ocean was in the background, but I wasn't able to take my eyes off the beautiful ladies at the front.

A routine that was two days before my birthday, If all presents were as nice!

Re: 40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

Legsfan
SUMMARY: One of the best Rosie & Gill duets.

CHAMPAGNE: The whole routine is just champagne!

SPOTTED: Boogie Nights recycling
                    Happy Birthday Doc!

Re: 40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

SUMMARY:  Great dance duet (and thanks for the backing song Billy O)

CHAMPAGNE: Two glasses full to the brim

SPOTTED: Patti was originally on the second level next to Billy but he kept flubbing his words so she had to be removed

PS I agree, really good pic of Billy O's reaction Doc

Re: 40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

SUMMARY: Lots of mid-riff to enjoy, plus everything else of course.

CHAMPAGNE: Like the others have said, Bill's endorsing glance down at Rosie.

SPOTTED: Heres something, could be they always wear them and ive simply not noticed before. Look very closely but when they have their palms towards us, both girls are wearing thick dark rings on both their big center fingers.

Re: 40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

Doc
That's a strap to hold the sleeves tight, you can see it in the Boogie Nights routine.

Re: 40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: I don't think Billy can believe his luck (neither can I)

CHAMPAGNE: The return of those Boogie Nights costumes.

SPOTTED: Discarded mic stands to make room for the girls.

Re: 40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

Ah that explains that then.

Re: 40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

Doc
You can see it clearly on Rosie in the last picture of the top post.

Re: 40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: An uncomplicated accompanying dance sequence that’s supported by a fine performance from Billy Ocean

CHAMPAGNE: When Gill and Roise turn and face each other and do a kind of "lite" pat-a-cake thing….. probably easier to say the bit that's captured in Doc’s third pic.

SPOTTED: Billy Ocean and Harry Hill have the same tailor for their shirts.

Re: 40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

SUMMARY: Two beautiful blondes dancing to this disco classic, great stuff.

CHAMPAGNE: Those skimpy outfits.

SPOTTED: Nothing that hasn't already been mentioned.

Re: 40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

Mikey
SUMMARY: A good balance of singer/dancer combo, Billy's a good sport having the girls out front.

CHAMPAGNE: I'm a fan of the mirror dancing approach, so yeah that.

SPOTTED: Huge collars!, not just Billy but some of the audience too

Re: 40th 28/04/77: Red Light Spells Danger

CoffeeThing

Champagne: The outfits, the midriffs, the legs with those ankle boots. Whooooooooa hoss, time for a coffee!

Spotted: Billy's expression and his fine mid-70s winged tablecloth/jacket utility garment. I bet they didn't sell those at M&S back in the day did they Dancer?

This week, I are be mostly hanging in there