40th 28/04/77 The Shuffle

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utPzWPtWcmY

SUMMARY: This is the show that just kept on giving, if harems have women like that I want one!

CHAMPAGNE: The outfits without doubt.

SPOTTED:

Amongst other things Lulu's tongue sticking out.
DLT's dodgy innuendo at the end.

Re: 40th 28/04/77 The Shuffle

SUMMARY: A shame we didn't have more of these shows with the dancers split up to form singles or duos.

CHAMPAGNE: I like the part near the end when one girl dances and the other puts her arm out in appreciation of the other.

SPOTTED: Lulu was blighted with a shadow across her face for much of the routine.

Re: 40th 28/04/77 The Shuffle

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Officially awesome routine with Oriental style Harem trousers that's full of eastern promise.

CHAMPAGNE: Dom Pérignon, caviar and truffles are served.

SPOTTED: (1) Lulu’s crucifix necklace is worn along with with another one.
               (2) There’s something shiny on the floor to the left of Sue which she kicks away during her dance.

Shiny thing on the floor :-

Sue kicks it away :-

It's gone :-

Re: 40th 28/04/77 The Shuffle

Mikey
SUMMARY: Nice if slightly unusual disco track, Lulu and Sue give an ace display and i prefer this to the later group one as its more personal.

CHAMPAGNE: The miniature snow globe effect in the corner

SPOTTED: Part of Paulines set just visible at the start

Re: 40th 28/04/77 The Shuffle

SUMMARY: A small but very effective Harem

CHAMPAGNE: The Show and Don't Tell move for me too

SPOTTED:  The timing of the small flashing lights on the overhead hoops is probably not computer controlled

Re: 40th 28/04/77 The Shuffle

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: Great little dance, full of Eastern promise.

CHAMPAGNE: When the girls take it in turns to show off their moves.

SPOTTED: So infectious even the fairy lights bob along.

Re: 40th 28/04/77 The Shuffle

Doc wrote
SUMMARY: This is the show that just kept on giving, if harems have women like that I want one!
Only one Doc.  Are you sure you've fully grasped the concept of the H !?

Re: 40th 28/04/77 The Shuffle

SUMMARY: The last of this weeks three routines from our girls.

CHAMPAGNE: The outfits and the one girl letting the other girl dance moves.

SPOTTED: Could those flashing star lights possibly off a Christmas tree?

Re: 40th 28/04/77 The Shuffle

CoffeeThing

Champagne: Great outfits, lots of smiles and a classic tune.

Spotted: Someone clearly had it away with the sparkly lights arbour from the local garden centre entrance display! You know the one, right next to the Yankee Candle offer table.
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: 40th 28/04/77 The Shuffle

Legsfan
SUMMARY: Memorable performance for all the right reasons!

CHAMPAGNE: When Sue and Lulu give eachother a solo.

SPOTTED: Flawless routine.

Re: 40th 28/04/77 The Shuffle

Dancer
SUMMARY: Lovely song and routine.

CHAMPAGNE: Majority of the routine.  Fixtures and fittings a bit naff but this was seventies.

SPOTTED: Lulu's fixed smile.  Still seems nervous.