40th 28/09/78: Grease

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zhh2cZnYts

COMMENT: Lovely little ladies in tight black things, DLT's intro sums it up.

CHAMPAGNE: No stand out moment, but those black outfits add a bit of fizz.

OTHER LIKES:
No, just the black stuff.

SPOTTED:
Tell us what you've seen or keep it to yourself.

Re: 40th 28/09/78: Grease

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: No slip ups from an L&C quartet in this Grease routine

CHAMPAGNE: Patti’s three mates giving her a leg up (technically Pauline gives a bum up 😝) so she can put some cream on her nose

OTHER LIKES: The all black Bad Sandy look

SPOTTED: It looks like the lid doesn’t fit the jar

Re: 40th 28/09/78: Grease

AC/PD
COMMENT: Just another enjoyable L&C performance filed under the Immediate Rewatch category. Size of jar and stage area judiciously determining the two thirds attendance.

CHAMPAGNE: As described by TRM.

OTHER LIKES: The blonde & brunette pairings.
                        Good use of the stationary prop (advert for the film) for comings and goings.

DISLIKE: Still no sign of a bequiffed Lulu popping up from within the tub, dressed in a leather jacket (collar up)
                and pulling an Elvis-esque lip curl straight into camera at the conclusion.

SPOTTED: Black shoes for the blondes.

Re: 40th 28/09/78: Grease

The Rubberband Man
AC/PD wrote
DISLIKE: Still no sign of a bequiffed Lulu popping up from within the tub, dressed in a leather jacket (collar up)
                and pulling an Elvis-esque lip curl straight into camera at the conclusion.
I've had that dream too  .... Still no sign

Re: 40th 28/09/78: Grease

AC/PD wrote
DISLIKE: Still no sign of a bequiffed Lulu popping up from within the tub, dressed in a leather jacket (collar up)
                and pulling an Elvis-esque lip curl straight into camera at the conclusion.
 Don't forget the cigarette

Re: 40th 28/09/78: Grease

The Rubberband Man wrote
SPOTTED: It looks like the lid doesn’t fit the jar
I think it’s only half a lid. They only seem to be dodging the lip at the front. It wouldn’t screw on anyway as the threads are parallel, on a real jar they would drop down on one side.

Re: 40th 28/09/78: Grease

AC/PD wrote
SPOTTED: Black shoes for the blondes.
Good spot, hair related shoe fitting. Not sure about Sue being a blonde, more light brown.