40th 29/09/77: Waiting In Vain

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LdsWW8lbI8

SUMMARY: Last week we had see through tops, this week it's see through skirts.

CHAMPAGNE: Not this week, but the transparency retains my interest.

SPOTTED:  Are those skirts made from net curtains?

Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 29/09/77: Waiting In Vain

SUMMARY: Not sure Reggae was the ideal genre for our dancing girls.

CHAMPAGNE: Nope, but a bottle of brown ale to the bloke who did such a good job buffing the floor so shiny.

SPOTTED: Why do i get the feeling the dancers didn't really enjoy this one. Lulu especially seemed a little subdued.

Re: 40th 29/09/77: Waiting In Vain

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: Even the creative genius of Flick Colby can't inject any life into this bland (though not unpleasant) tune.

CHAMPAGNE: A distinct lack of fizz all round!

SPOTTED: Forced smiles on leaving the stage (with one notable exception who can't even summon up that pretence )

Re: 40th 29/09/77: Waiting In Vain

SUMMARY: Stewardesses forget their skirts and head for the Caribbean

CHAMPAGNE:  Nope it's a Rum do

SPOTTED:  Are those Jamaican sea caves in the background or Bob's wisdom teeth?

Re: 40th 29/09/77: Waiting In Vain

Doc wrote
SPOTTED:  Are those skirts made from net curtains?
From net curtain material, not actual made up net curtains.

Re: 40th 29/09/77: Waiting In Vain

SUMMARY: See through net skirts with those jackets, i'm certainly no fashion expert but it just doesn't look right!

CHAMPAGNE: Nothing this time.

SPOTTED: What's up with Lulu, she just doesn't look like her usual cheery self?

Re: 40th 29/09/77: Waiting In Vain

Suefan wrote
Doc wrote
SPOTTED:  Are those skirts made from net curtains?
From net curtain material, not actual made up net curtains.
Lol, that's what I meant. But it would have been more amusing if someone's nets had gone missing that morning.
Still living in 1979

Re: 40th 29/09/77: Waiting In Vain

Legsfan
SUMMARY: The lovely Legs do their thing to some reggae.

CHAMPAGNE: Nothing today.

SPOTTED: Nothing today.
Don't worry I'm still here!
Devoted to Pan's People & Legs & Co.