40th 30/03/78: The Ghost Of Love

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ8gOd31sL8

SUMMARY: An enjoyable routine. Only one gripe, Rosie kept at the back too much.

CHAMPAGNE: Rosie in a gold bikini! Lulu's spooking expressions.

SPOTTED:  Mostly mesmerised by Rosie and that bikini so I probably missed some.
1) Near the start, someone backs into the web and it can been seen to move. Really difficult to work out who was touching it.
2) When backing up, about 1:30 in, Sue can be seen looking to Patti to check her position. Very minor but as Sue rarely puts a foot wrong it makes it noteable.

3) Just before the end of the routine the picture blurs suddenly.

Re: 40th 30/03/78: The Ghost Of Love

SUMMARY: An enjoyable routine. Only one gripe, Gill's frightful hairdo.

CHAMPAGNE: Undoubtedly the Lulu/Pauline spooking with Lulu's double-take look.

SPOTTED: Our host seems to have snapped up the spotted, not much left i can see.

Re: 40th 30/03/78: The Ghost Of Love

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: The six Legs & Co ghouls get into the spirit of things with this spooky dance sequence

CHAMPAGNE: Lulu out spooking Pauline, and then Lulu gets out-spooked by the camera

SPOTTED: Normally we can’t see the monitors, but the one on the left hand side comes into view a few times

Re: 40th 30/03/78: The Ghost Of Love

Everything'sRosie
SUMMARY: cobwebby

CHAMPAGNE: Lulu and Pauline get involved in some tit-for-tat spooking.

SPOTTED: Patience Bradley standing in for Gill.

Re: 40th 30/03/78: The Ghost Of Love

Doc
Never heard of her.

Re: 40th 30/03/78: The Ghost Of Love

SUMMARY: Insipid music livened up by lovely Spirits

CHAMPAGNE: Can't argue with the Lulu/Pauline duel

SPOTTED:  Or rather NOT spotted; may I opine that we see far too little of Rosie's lovely skimpy costume

Re: 40th 30/03/78: The Ghost Of Love

Doc
So near, yet so far.

Re: 40th 30/03/78: The Ghost Of Love

PattiforPM
I should have read your summary more thoroughly too Doc