40th 30/11/78: Le Freak

Doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-sqmBl_r5c

COMMENT: It's difficult to work out the point of entry into those outfits. Through the neckhole maybe?

CHAMPAGNE: Probably the tight fitting outfits.

OTHER LIKES:

SPOTTED:  Peter is in the same school as Tony Blackburn for mispronouncing the band's name.

Re: 40th 30/11/78: Le Freak

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: Legs & Co freak out, oh what a joy

CHAMPAGNE:
 Sue’s entrance at the start

OTHER LIKES:
 Lots of shimmies, shakes, leg kicks, and spins. Really good dancing in this routine

SPOTTED: Rosie’s shoes

Re: 40th 30/11/78: Le Freak

Suefan
COMMENT: The one with the very close fitting outfits that are still somehow rather unflattering, and those bows and whatever don't help either.  Back to the sewing room for the costume designer!

CHAMPAGNE: Definitely the first few seconds!

Re: 40th 30/11/78: Le Freak

COMMENT: Legs minus one squeezing appealingly into tight suits and a small room - perhaps the "disco-deck"

CHAMPAGNE: Conducive music and fine moves and the impressive Sue solo

OTHER LIKES:  I have to disagree with my friend SF and also thank the costume dept for staying away from the Lower Falls area

SPOTTED:  The tricky but successfully negotiated reversing exits at about 1:40

Re: 40th 30/11/78: Le Freak

AC/PD
COMMENT: Spandex disco classic

CHAMPAGNE: Sue's opening exit

OTHER LIKES:  Patti's neat footwork in close-up.
                        A preference for the costumes with jacket / sleeve extras.

SPOTTED:  The same set was used by Boney M to perform Rasputin for the Christmas Day edition.