40th 31/08/78: An Everlasting Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH2aIdVB9LA

COMMENT: Despite being possibly the blurriest Legs and Co performance ever I still like it!

CHAMPAGNE: Couldn't find the bottle opener to much soft focus.

OTHER LIKES:
The outfits remind me of something a female alien might have worn in the original Star Trek.

SPOTTED:
Those that attended the Kal summer event will know that there were a lot of problems filming this. The hanging streamers proved to be a real problem!
Despite several retakes there are quite a few things to spot, but you'll have to take part to point them out.

Re: 40th 31/08/78: Everlasting Love

PattiforPM
COMMENT: Blurry fuzzy glary views of spiralized costumes

CHAMPAGNE: Not quite even though the playlist was right.  Reminds me I really must clean my glasses

OTHER LIKES:  Smooth moves (with one hiccough) and I always like these 3-2-1 partnerships

SPOTTED:   If you had the time and patience (nope) you can work out which side of the platform they're on by the coloured lights

Re: 40th 31/08/78: Everlasting Love

Doc
PattiforPM wrote
OTHER LIKES:  Smooth moves (with one hiccough)
You’ve not seen all of the out takes. (Neither have I, Kal fast forwarded through them there was so many. I think I remember one where the scenery tried to strangle Gill.).

Re: 40th 31/08/78: Everlasting Love

PattiforPM wrote
SPOTTED:   If you had the time and patience (nope) you can work out which side of the platform they're on by the coloured lights
There’s another way but I won’t say on the off chance someone wants to use it in their spotted. The question is how many stages are they using? (Ok it’s actually only one stage but it’s been split up by the streamers).

Re: 40th 31/08/78: Everlasting Love

The Rubberband Man
COMMENT: A catchy dance sequence. So catchy that the girls get caught by the tinselly curtains, and they get caught on the threads of their costumes. The only thing that didn’t catch on were the designer dresses.

CHAMPAGNE: No champagne, only Soda Streamers here.

OTHER LIKES: Proof that perseverance pays.

SPOTTED: Sue’s backwards entrance to avoid tinselly streamer strangulation.

Re: 40th 31/08/78: Everlasting Love

AC/PD
COMMENT: An un-ewe-sual costume calamity, more befitting of a Pagan ceremony for Sheep.

CHAMPAGNE: No thanks. Vision's already glazed enough as it is without alcohol.

OTHER LIKES: Legs & Co's usual professional cheeriness in spite of the twin trappings of costumes and curtains.

SPOTTED: Rosie hanging around and ready to commence the second verse - the fault of either the director or the set builders who might have been short of material that week.
                 An omission from the song title in our host's initial post.

Re: 40th 31/08/78: Everlasting Love

Suefan
COMMENT: A candidate for the least pleasing costume embellishment every.

CHAMPAGNE: None.  One had to be strictly teetotal to safely navigate those strangling fronds.

SPOTTED: Sue's careful reversing.

Re: 40th 31/08/78: Everlasting Love

Doc
Suefan wrote
SPOTTED: Sue's careful reversing.
Probably a result of the multi retakes and the realisation the scenery is out to get them!

Re: 40th 31/08/78: Everlasting Love

Spotted:
You said you wanted to have a go before I listed them all and I think you got most of it, but here are a few grabs of what I found.

Gill attacked by the scenery, minor compared to the out takes!

A few pictures for the camera positioning error pointed out by AC/PD

Gill as overlay and side on at the right of the picture

Rosie waiting

Evidence of someone rushing through on the right

There are a few other occasions later on a well.

As for the number of stage positions, I think it was two.

As for the title, it appears that you are correct, but I copied it from the Popscene listing which also misses out the 'An'. No doubt they'll blame the BBC database.