Quantcast

40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

25/11/76

Legs and Co danced to:
Be Bop Deluxe - Maid In Heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7TFCuW3VJ8

SUMMARY: OFTDs dance of the year!
CHAMPAGNE: Sue's heavy breathing at the end.
SPOTTED: We are lucky to get to see this routine reshown, firstly 3 episodes surrounding were wiped and it was repeated before the revelations about the presenter. This would have been a big loss.

Comments for the following please
SUMMARY: One line comment.
CHAMPAGNE: Favorite moment from the routine.
SPOTTED: See anything unusual in the routine?

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

Everything'sRosie

SUMMARY: Go girls. Ramp it up!!!

CHAMPAGNE: Those wiggling hips.

SPOTTED: Gill is wearing Sue's boots from Rock 'n Me.

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

Doc
Everything'sRosie wrote
SPOTTED: Gill is wearing Sue's boots from Rock 'n Me.
Sue appears to have reverted to her traditional green. The standard Pan's People colours are all in play here (on the boot tops).

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

The Rubberband Man
SUMMARY: Epic routine. Officially awesome.

CHAMPAGNE: Magnum required. The champagne flows from 00.00 and lasts until 2.39.

SPOTTED: Some light bulbs in the thing above Gill are not working.

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

Gorgeous Daze
SUMMARY: Early days deluxe, wingers rule.

CHAMPAGNE: I'll say! Any Bill Nelson routine is a dream come true but when it's this good it's Heaven.

SPOTTED: JS doing his bit for Glaswegian harmony.

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

Doc, delete the `either` routine bit again.

SUMMARY: A strong midfield four, ably assisted by two exciting wing backs who like to bomb forward.

CHAMPAGNE: All of it, very much in my top five i'd say. I love the rawness of it, so early into their tenure.

SPOTTED: I wonder if they could have done without the dingly dangly ball things that hung from them. Must have been a bit distracting, on one of Sue's spins it wraps around her.

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

SUMMARY:  Uneven synchrony but stunning action nevertheless

CHAMPAGNE:  Sue leading the fray

SPOTTED:  Like ER I spent a long time looking at the Boots and still find the length and top of said boot looks different to the RF ones but the design looks so similar they surely must be the same.  Are they the only cross-troupe item of clothing?

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

Suefan

Champagne:  Its in the ice bucket waiting for the girls when they finish and they deserve every drop.

Spotted:  I spent very little time studying the boots, and even less the lights in the ceiling!

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

PattiForPM
Now what on Earth were you looking at SF?

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

Gorgeous Daze wrote
SPOTTED: JS doing his bit for Glaswegian harmony.
The right side being the better profile

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

PattiForPM wrote
Now what on Earth were you looking at SF?
I have my suspicions!

Spotted:  Lulu very wisely giving the thumbs down to this header grab taken from the wrong side!

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

The Rubberband Man
Suefan wrote
Spotted:  Lulu very wisely giving the thumbs down to this header grab taken from the wrong side!
Hahaha!
No. I think again that the right side has the better profile

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

Doc
I'd have to disagree, this is my favourite profile!
(Other dancers are available!)

Although in fairness, this profile is also rather pleasant.

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

Legsfan
SUMMARY: Oh my Apple Pie!
CHAMPAGNE: Rosemary's bit
SPOTTED: SNope

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

Mikey
SUMMARY: Legs & Co take the energy to the next level on a lofty platform
CHAMPAGNE: The 'waka waka waka waka' guitar solo close ups.
SPOTTED: Patriotic lightbulbs

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

Doc
A new SPOTTED
Lulu and Gill have both bra straps over their right shoulders whilst the others are more conventionally fitted.

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

PattiForPM
I am sure you're right Doc but I may have to check that one thoroughly

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

Doc
I did.

Re: 40th Anniversary 25/11/76: Maid In Heaven

SUMMARY: Another fast paced routine, these girls are certainly getting put through their paces.

CHAMPAGNE: Those outfits!

SPOTTED: Health and safety alert! That stage is high and narrow, with no safety mats in sight, it wouldn't be allowed today! Lulu can't resist checking the monitor at 2.18