No.1: I still quite like this even after all this time.
SUMMARY: A bit of a disorganised mess at the end but the girls seem to be enjoying it.
CHAMPAGNE: Tony Stew, no need something stronger to wash that down.
SPOTTED: 1) Tony seems most perturbed by the lack of steam coming from his cauldron and can be seen wafting it several times
2) What's the guy in the headphones, to right at the back, up to?
3) The black bear misses the cue and only starts dancing enthusiastically after noticing the camera is on them.
4) Pauline can be seen talking to the grey thing and trying to encourage it to do something.
5) Lulu talks to the animals, well the cheetah anyway.
6) Right at the end Sue can seen sampling the Tony stew whilst Pauline pokes him.
7) I wonder if it was the same lady in the alligator suit for both Jungle Rock dances?
Comments for the following please
No.1: One line comment.
SUMMARY: One line comment.
CHAMPAGNE: Favorite moment from the routine.
SPOTTED: See anything unusual in the routine?
Sandy Borne and Tricia Roberts Appreciation Society
No.1: Sombre xmas toon, although I like the talky bit in the middle
SUMMARY: It was all going so well until the gatecrashing animals showed up, good old xmas fun though, can't complain.
CHAMPAGNE: The tribal 'pot dance' for the first minute is actually rather good
SPOTTED: The dancing bear is a right old camera hog, what does he think this is Britain's Got Talent?
No.1: It's quite good. Not as irritating as many Xmas songs.
SUMMARY: It's bonkers but quite enjoyable all the same.
CHAMPAGNE: No specific moment but I like the general party atmosphere.
SPOTTED: That alligator would make a lousy handbag.
SUMMARY: Annoying. Seems to be a rushed routine. Loathe TB in the smoking cauldron.
SPOTTED: Lulu does not seem to be lip synching here. She seems to be talking to herself or maybe counting her steps so she does not fall behind.
Everywhere, wherever you look, manipulation rearing it's head.
No.1: Can't really get past the intro.
SUMMARY: The Legs Tribe in their bare necessities cooking up corn.
CHAMPAGNE: Agitated Blackburn wondering whrre the rescue party is
SPOTTED: Lulu calling out "Pat !", possibly to her colleague when entering her line of vision.
Pauline gesticulating to encourage other animals to enter the fray...whilst holding hands with a Walt Disney
hippo in a tutu (2:20)