45 Years Anniversary

Caracalla
Haven't been on for a while so I'm a bit out of touch, but has anyone noticed on 6th June it will be the 45th anniversary of Sue Menhenick's first ever appearance with Pans People?
Some sort of celebration is in order, so I've started drinking now and I shall stop on the 7th.
(It's also a bit frightening too...45 years! )

Re: 45 Years Anniversary

JEZ
Yes it is frightening to think where have those 45 years gone to ,for some reason I don't remember watching sues first dance at all , although I definitely remember watching the second which was don't let the sun go down on me ,and thinking there's a new girl in pans people.

Re: 45 Years Anniversary

Dancer
Gosh 45 years.  How time flies.  I remember Sue's first performance very well.  Mom had to keep pointing her out to me because I kept saying "no that is Louise".  All I remember was the words "there she is".  Lovely to have it in my collection now as I love the song.  I don't remember the second one at all and then the strikes began I do believe.  Half days at school.