Quantcast

45th-47th Anniversaries: Celebrating the Unknown Routines.

45th-47th Anniversaries: Celebrating the Unknown Routines.

There are several pictures surviving of lost routines from March or April between 1970 and 1972. We'll probably only ever get the date of the dances down to around a 4 week period, unless someone out there remembers them! So here's to the lost Spring routines that we'll never see again, at least we still have a picture or two.

(The one on the rainbow set is most probably from 02/04/1970)